M T C Hotseat

Wolf

heller bro :D

papahirapan kita :evil: slight lang :P

Pick a band/artist (one only, ok!) &/or album and then answer the questions using only titles of his/her/their songs:

+ Are you male or female:

+ Describe yourself:

+ How do some people feel about you:

+ How do you feel about yourself:

+ Describe your ex:

+ Describe your views on your significant other or crush:

+ Describe what you want:

+ Describe how you live:

+ Describe how you love:

+ Share a few words of wisdom:

tc :*

till next :)

Ang ang usual laman ng initial PM mo sa isang female member?

I would ans your question with a question.. kc medyo vague e...

the ans would vary on a case to case basis.. :lol: depending on the situation on what I usually put in the pm...

if the person is violationg a rule.. I would inform her and would either delete/invi the post or move the post to the appropriate thread...

if the person is not sure where to post.. I would direct her where...

if the person is someone I know it depends on the situation.. normally bday greetings etc... :P

Grabe, ang husay mo raist!  :thumbsupsmiley:

Last batch na itu. (Salamat nga pala sa google!  :cool: )

1. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

2. If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

3. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

4. Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

5. Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

6. Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

7. Why are Softballs hard?

8. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

9. If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

10. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

11. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.

12. Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

13. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

14. Can blind people see their dreams?

15. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

16. Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

17. Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

18. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

19. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

20. Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

21. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

22. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

23. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

24. If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

25. If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

26. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

27. What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

28. Where's the egg in an egg roll?

29. Why aren't blue berries blue?

30. Where is the lead in a lead pencil?

and finally...

31. Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?

Thanks ulit!  :lol:

nyahahaha grabe ka wolf.. sa google mo pa to nakuha... :P

1. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

- hmmm ask the one who made the phrase.. cause I honestly don't know.. either that or it's a trick question.. nyahahahahahahha

2. If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

- ummm no.. I don't know what they would call it.. most probably a hybrid of the two.. sorry.. not a dog lover here...

3. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

- I would say yes.. or they would have to radio for help asap... otherwise they would have to perform 1st aid till the next ambulance arrive

4. Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

- hehehe well.. that's just a name that has artificial flavoring claiming it has the flavor of grape and nutty flavor... similar to the other cereal like nestle honey star, fruit loops, cocoa pebbles... etc...

5. Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

- cause you need a car to do a drive through... hehehehehehe

6. Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

- that you have to ask the manufacturer.. i guess due to the minerals and microorganism located inside the water bottle...

7. Why are Softballs hard?

- cause it's not soft.... hehehehehehehehe

the term softball is a sport and that they use similar play in baseball... however the rules differ from the ordinary baseball team for the softball team.. likewise this is was created for women, cause the US has the mlb (major league baseball) which caters to all men who love to play ball... whereas women who like to play baseball but couldn't join the men's league at that time.. so for equality sake.. softball was created for women's baseball team...

8. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

- for the movie itself...

9. If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

- I have no idea.. I don't watch giligan's island.. either it wasn't my time.. or I wasn't born yet.. :P hehehehe but an educated guess would be... he is no carpenter.. that is why he can't fix the hole... hehehehehehe

10. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

- cause that is where the watch would be located.. on a person's wrist.. where else.. :P

concerning about the bathroom.. would you be willing to point to your crotch area.. hehehe that would be abit embarrassing..

11. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.

- cause it is called an outlet, where the electricity flow out.. that is why we plug an electrical cord there...

12. Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

- what do you want it to call.. :) hehehe

the reason is to be grammatically correct...

13. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

- even though both are dogs.. could pluto talk... I know goofy could.. hehehehe

14. Can blind people see their dreams?

- dreams are part of a person's subconsciousness.. so I would say yes they could

15. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

- cause the manufacture does it to allow the people to keep track on the max speed a car could go.. but then again.. it can't go to a max speed for a while.. that is why there is the average speed... hehehe

16. Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

- I have no idea...

17. Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

- hmmm honestly.... no clue on that one dude...

18. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

- try the last stanze.. all the king's men could never put humpty dumpty together again.. so it could mean that humpty dumpty is an egg, since you could never put the yolk the egg white back inside an egg...

19. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

- cause they want to be clean...

it's a sop for all who would be using needles... to avoid infection or complecation in the injection of the fluid...

20. Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

- the reson is for the customer to have easy access on the pen and that the customer will not accidentally take their pen... hehehe

21. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

- nope.. it doesn't

22. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

- to show to the children about decency and modesty... heheheheehe

23. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

- cause those people who do it.. think they could still make the battery come to life.. hehehehe

24. If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

- actually those are just skin color.. but honestly.. ask the person who discovered those fruits... hehehe

25. If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

- no idea what would happen on that.. hehehehehe law of gravity?

26. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

- cause it's not called the # 1 pencil.. as far as I know the density and the content inside the lead of the pencil.. thus called the # 2 pencil...

27. What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

- purple.. hehehehehe

28. Where's the egg in an egg roll?

- it's already part of the roll..

29. Why aren't blue berries blue?

- cause they aren't blue.. they are purple... whoever discovered it.. might have been colored blind.. hehehehe

30. Where is the lead in a lead pencil?

- which one.. mechanical or the #2 pencil... the lead in a lead pencil is located in the center... hehehe

31. Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?

- whoever discovered the area.. may have called it due to the trees though covered in snow still have their leaves... hehehehehe

hmm ano kaya pede ko itanong?

1. what was it like the first time na ginawa mo yung "deed"?

2. how does it feel to score a career high against the newbies?

3. given a chance..sino sa mga mtc women ang gusto mo talaga...isa lang ha.... lam namen idol ka :lol:

4. are you still supah bins? :D

nyahahhaha kaw talaga baji... :P

1) to quote the saying in american pie.. "it's like warm apple pie.." hehehehe

it was kinda awkward.. since I was new to it.. and she's not... hehehehehehe

2) wala lang.. masaya.. hehehehe sarap ng feeling.. sayang.. sana ginawa ko na lang ng double digits.. hehehe baka next conference na lang...

3) nyahahahaha mas idol kita rito baji.. given a chance... hmmm I would say.. musette... :blush:

4) what do you mean by that.. no idea baji.. :P

Edited by raistlin
Hey raistlin! How come the marshmallow man, the Pillsbury doughboy, and the Michelin mascot all look alike? Do you think they're related?

If you were to be reincarnated as a flower, what kind of flower do you want to be and why?

If the government were to pass a law that would make everyone pick one color for everything that they own (for you, you have to pick between lilac and fuschia pink), which one will it be and why?

What song would best describe your feet?

When you're not thinking of anything, what's going through your head?

Why do you think people close there eyes when they sneeze?

Which of the Backstreet Boys do you think is gay?

What would you do if you found out God smoked canabis?

What would you do if you found out your best guy friend is gay and is fantasizing about you?

Have you ever peeked over at the next urinal in the men's room while you and another person were peeing at the same time?

If you were stuck in an island, why do you think you were stuck there in the first place?

What do you think of Fat Bastard?

What's more important to you, tissue paper or table napkins?

Which one would you give up, sex or food? Why?

Do you look good tanned?

hey zerriet,

tough questions... let me think.. hehehehehehe

Hey raistlin! How come the marshmallow man, the Pillsbury doughboy, and the Michelin mascot all look alike? Do you think they're related?

- hmmm this brings back to mind of stay puff the marshmallow man from the ghost busters.. nyahahahaha to be honest.. I don't think they are related.. they just like white fluffy people.. hehehehe so that could be ther reason... I know the marshmallow man and philsbury concept.. but about the michelin... no idea... :P

If you were to be reincarnated as a flower, what kind of flower do you want to be and why?

- hmmm I think an orchid would be best.. since I like to be watered and smell good.. hehehehehe

If the government were to pass a law that would make everyone pick one color for everything that they own (for you, you have to pick between lilac and fuschia pink), which one will it be and why?

- yikes.... hmmmm lilac.. since lilac is close to purple/violet.. and I heard violet is the color of royalty... :P nyahahahahaha

What song would best describe your feet?

- hmmm never thought about it.... any suggestion? hehehehehe

When you're not thinking of anything, what's going through your head?

- sleep... I need sleep.. hehehe most probably on line games....

Why do you think people close there eyes when they sneeze?

- it's kind of a natural reaction that we close our eyes.. some sort of defense mechanism....

Which of the Backstreet Boys do you think is gay?

- hmmm tough one.. I would say.... hmmmm let me research on that..... hehehehe

What would you do if you found out God smoked canabis?

- hmmm no idea what canabis is.. but I would ask him why is he smoking it....

What would you do if you found out your best guy friend is gay and is fantasizing about you?

- ewwwwwwwww :sick: I would tell him that we could be friends.. but pls stop fantasizing about me...

Have you ever peeked over at the next urinal in the men's room while you and another person were

peeing at the same time?

- ewwwwwwwww :sick: no way......

If you were stuck in an island, why do you think you were stuck there in the first place?

- either the boat I rode sank, or the plane I rode crashed..

or I joined survivor... nyahahahahahaa

What do you think of Fat Bastard?

- hmmmm what about fat bastard? :unsure:

What's more important to you, tissue paper or table napkins?

- hmmmm tissue paper... hehehehehehe

Which one would you give up, sex or food? Why?

- sex... cause a person could survive several days without sex.. however, food on the other hand.. a person can die of starvation... look at the monks and all the people whom became chaste.. they have lived up to this time.. without giving it to sex... :lol:

Do you look good tanned?

- I haven't tried it yet.. though I did turned tanned before.. but it was not complete... so I really am not sure...

What would be your Top 40 pet peeves? Explain each...

Why are vaginas called pussies and boobs called puppies? :unsure:

this is really tough... I can't list all of those...

hmmm my pet peeves... to be honest.. it would take some time for me to loose my patience.. a very long one... but I guess my # 1 thing is...

I hate people breaking promises.... since I feel like that person can't commit or doesn't have a word of honor.. not unless there is a valid explanation....

hmmm I guess the vagina, is similar to a cat.. :lol: where they liked to be licked... hehehe since cats like to lick themselves clean... silly comparisson... hehehehehe

boobs are called puppies, since they are like little dogs when they bounce up and down.. nyahahahahaha

to be honest.. those are slang words that are used by most of the male populace in the US

gud pm po. belated na lang po. may mga tanong lang po ako if you dont mind.

1. kung kayo ay maging prutas no gusto mo? bkit?

2. in what way mo gusto mamatay???

3. kanino ka papatol sexually? sa matandang bakla na may ketong o sa matandang babae na may cervical cancer???

4. may wheels kayo d ba? ilan na po ang napaligaya (nka-do) nyo sa loob ng wheels nyo???

ito na lang po muna.

:mtc:  :mtc:  :mtc:

hello thanks for the late greeting... anyway here goes my ans to your question....

1. kung kayo ay maging prutas no gusto mo? bkit?

- I would say strawberries... masarap kc ang strawberries and it's really a nice fruit to give.. it has the sweet and sometimes the sour taste... but mostly it's sweet and it's being used in alot of food like cake, ice cream and filling also... all around fruit... hehehe

2. in what way mo gusto mamatay???

- uhmmm no idea.. no plans actually so I never give it any thoughts...

3. kanino ka papatol sexually? sa matandang bakla na may ketong o sa matandang babae na may cervical cancer???

- ewwww.... :sick: hmmm pwede no of the above na lang... maging celibate na lang ako if ever... :P

4. may wheels kayo d ba? ilan na po ang napaligaya (nka-do) nyo sa loob ng wheels nyo???

- hahaha no I believe the car would be a scared area not to be played around.... I don't have sex in my car.... hehehe

Hi Vince,

How was your birthday?

Any birthday wish?

What do you want for your birthday (anything)?

hello rhein :blush: thanks for the greeting...

hmmmm your questions....

here's my ans.... :)

How was your birthday?

- my bday was alright.. I attend the funeral of my friend.. she was laid to rest that morning in laguna :cry: .... just a simple celebration at home.. ate with my family.. left for work.. cause I wasn't allowed to have a vl on that day.. cause I didn't plot it.. :cry:

then I went out for dinner with my family last sunday.. sort of celebrating my bday...

Any birthday wish?

- hmmm to be honest.. none.. I guess just peace and tranquility and to overcome the difficulties I am faced with..

and kinda selfish... I wish to have a gf.. :P but no rush on my part... hehehehe

What do you want for your birthday (anything)? [/b]

- hehehe any would do... no qualms what so ever...

but it would be nice to get a nice computer with either dsl or broadband capability... hehehehe

or maybe a gf... :P someone I could call my own.. :wub:

thanks for asking... ;) :*

heller bro :D

papahirapan kita :evil: slight lang :P

Pick a band/artist (one only, ok!) &/or album and then answer the questions using only titles of his/her/their songs:

+ Describe yourself: 

+ Describe your ex:

+ Describe how you live:

+ Describe how you love:

tc :*

till next :)

naman.. hirap naman ito.. :P hehehe isa lang ba... haay... hirap....

pwede more than one? :lol: sige na nga.. fave group...

- boys will be boys

+ Describe yourself:

- as long as you love me / incomplete

- everybody / don't want you back / the call / larger than life

- incomplete / I still / show me the meaning of being lonely / shape of my heart

+ Describe your ex:

- I still / show me the meaning of being lonely / don't want to loose you now

- I want it that way / I go anywhere for you / if i don't have you / i need you tonight / spanish eyes / the perfect fan / don't want to loose you now / no one else comes close / I'll never break your heart / all I have to give

- i want it that way / spanish eyes

+ Describe how you live:

- I still / drowning

+ Describe how you love:

- 10,000 promises / all I have to give / shape of my heart / more than that

- quit playing games with my heart / drowning / all I have to give...

whew... nahirapan ako rito.. :lol: hope that ans your question.. hehehe

name the top 100 mtc girls for you. and whats ur song for each one of them. pakisagot pls :lol:

and syempre ang walang kamatayang... how would your epitaph read :*

waaahhhhhhhhhhh ang hirap naman ito...

naka list na ako ng 80 tapos nawala... teka.. pwede top 10 na lang.. hehehehe para di mahirapan magisip.. kung di ka papayag.. edit ko to include the rest.. kung pwede.. :P

rhein - thank you (dido) / sorry seems the hardest word / hard to say I'm sorry

musette i do ( 98 degrees)

sweetequilla - thanks to you / the journey

camerie - sexy naughty girl / keep the faith

jenny baby - lose my breath

jessiebaby - show me the meaning of being lonely

malisyosa ako - tattooed

KristinLavransdatr - you got it all (the jets)

barenaked - barenaked

suplada - maybe

bernice - let's get the party started

akira22 - 7days

misb - prinsesa

bernice - laklak.. hehehe

nene - blaze of glory

sara - same ground

BMW - hold on (wilson philips)

bhang - silent speak a thousand word

silent avenger - even if

ninya pinya - harana / tears in heaven

epitaph

here lies vince, a great friend, a good brother and a devouted son

Edited by raistlin

Thanks for answering my questions.

Reading your replies, I feel so blessed. :lol:

Birthday wish ko for you: Sana magka-GF ka na. :thumbsupsmiley:

Pero sana i-clear mo muna sa akin kung sino ang target mo ha? :lol:

Question: Who do you want to see on the Hot Seat? (3 boys, 3 girls)

OT post for the tread starter:

When will this end?

Which one, raistlin's turn or the Hot Seat itself?

raistlin's turn is up to tomorrow noon only.

The thread itself will continue until ordered closed by the admins, i guess.

Thanks, eight, for your almost fanatical support to the Hot Seat thread!

:lol: