M T C Hotseat

Wolf

What's your idea of a fun evening/date?

most memorable places you want to go to again and again and again... :P

ive always dreamed of that candle light dinner date. :) :wub:

then a walk or coffee after over a light and gay conversation.

Name 5 of the most important things in your life?

Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they?

Sa ngayon, I only have 3. Family. Health. Career. Love can be part too. I'll post once I figure out the fifth one. :)

Just normal ear piercings. Additional one on the right ear, cartilage part.

What material thing are you planning to buy soon?

Do you want it fast and hard or slow and sweet?

That sony mp3 player/watch. I forgot what's it called really but it looks like an iPod shuffle and I just like it so much. :)

It depends. Sometimes I want it fast and hard. Sometimes I want it smooth and sexy. ;)

Which celeb would you do it with?

Mo twister, hayden kho, edison chen, justin lee?

What is your safe word?

Backdoor?

Edison Chen. :)

Balloon. :)

What material thing are you planning to buy soon?

Do you want it fast and hard or slow and sweet?

That sony mp3 player/watch. I forgot what's it called really but it looks like an iPod shuffle and I just like it so much. :)

It depends. Sometimes I want it fast and hard. Sometimes I want it smooth and sexy. ;)

1. Since you mentioned that your erogenous zones are your ears and neck, how would you like them to be caressed :blush:

2. Who do you think is BABYJANE and why do people look for her in your room :mellow:

3. If you were having sex blind folded and you were on top, how would you like to have the ben wa balls and riding crop used on you. Please expound :wub:

4. If you were to pick up a guy, what line would you use and why ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Since you mentioned that your erogenous zones are your ears and neck, how would you like them to be caressed :blush:

2. Who do you think is BABYJANE and why do people look for her in your room :mellow:

3. If you were having sex blind folded and you were on top, how would you like to have the ben wa balls and riding crop used on you. Please expound :wub:

I love these questions! :lol:

1. If I was a tattoo, what would I be and where will you put me on your body :rolleyes:

2. What's the length of the smallest penis that you've had sexually :mellow: If you're not sure, give an approximation and were you satisfied by it :blink: Expound :lol:

3. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and which cartoon character would you have sex with as the character that you picked. Please explain in elaborate detail :P

4. If you were going to have a sex scandal, how do you picture it to occur and why :ninja:

1. sensible, warm touch. soft kisses and a little tugging. ;)

2. I have no effin idea.unsure.gif

3. Naman! Amf. I can't even imagine being on top and having to use the balls and the riding crop! blink.gif Let's try so I can answer this question! :D

4. Anne: You must be the reason for global warming.

Guy: Why?

Anne: Because you're hot (and while holding a screw). Do you wanna screw?

:D :D :D Pwede na ba yan? :P

Hot Candle drops... would you?

Yes. ;)

Which province are you from? ever done the deed with a local? :P

I was born and raised in Alabang. However I studied in Bicol (Naga City) for 6 years (2001-2007).

Yes. :)

1. If I was a tattoo, what would I be and where will you put me on your body :rolleyes:

2. What's the length of the smallest penis that you've had sexually :mellow: If you're not sure, give an approximation and were you satisfied by it :blink: Expound :lol:

3. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and which cartoon character would you have sex with as the character that you picked. Please explain in elaborate detail :P

4. If you were going to have a sex scandal, how do you picture it to occur and why :ninja:

1. A dick. :D It'll probably be in my pelvis area. Not sure yet if left or right. :D :P

2. First, I've never brought a ruler with me so I have no idea. I can maybe demonstrate the length and girth. ;) :D Satisfied? NO. Expound ka ng expound. Ikaw kaya i-expound ko! :P

3. Oh Gary your curiosity kills me and makes me bleed! LOL I'd like to be Cinderella being fked by the Batman. :D :D :D I can't imagine how a Cinderella would be so naughty and kinky and begging for the Batman to sex her up. :D :D

4. I had one way back college. Buti na lang na-control namen yung audience and copies at hindi na kumalat pa. :D But right now, If I'd have one, I want the mild BDSM style with the COO of our company. Gawd he's hawt! :D :D

Edited by babyanne
  • Like (+1) 1

Nakakadugo naman yang mga tanong sayo sis hehe

Do you believe in marriage?

Are you faithful?

What characteristic of a man that stand out and will make you say "yes I do" in front of the altar/ make you sign the certificate without any hesitations?

Napansin mo sis? Taena parang binudburan ng siling labuyo yung hotSEAT eh. Pasong-paso ako. Gisang-gisa. :D Hindi makataooooooo :D And I thought my period was over. I bled again! LOL :D

1. Yes I believe in Marriage. But I don't engage in such. :D hahahahaha

2. I'd like to say I am. :)

3. The kind of man who will stay by my side no matter how difficult it is to be with me. The kind of man that I push away every time and comes right back at me saying I can't imagine the rest of my life without you. And lastly, the kind of man who'll take me for what I am and WHAT I AM NOT. :)

• Like (+1) 3

Napansin mo sis? Taena parang binudburan ng siling labuyo yung hotSEAT eh. Pasong-paso ako. Gisang-gisa. :D Hindi makataooooooo :D And I thought my period was over. I bled again! LOL :D

1. Yes I believe in Marriage. But I don't engage in such. :D hahahahaha

2. I'd like to say I am. :)

3. The kind of man who will stay by my side no matter how difficult it is to be with me. The kind of man that I push away every time and comes right back at me saying I can't imagine the rest of my life without you. And lastly, the kind of man who'll take me for what I am and WHAT I AM NOT. :)

awwwwww wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I'm sooooooooooooooooo inlove with #3 !!!!

Do you believe na may mag eexist na ganyan sis?

btw, Who is your top 5 mtc (male), and why.