I go to clubs for the following reasons:

1. Relax - this is for the more relaxed atmosphere clubs

2. Have fun - this is for all types of clubs

3. Get some thrills - also for all types of clubs

My preference for club girls or women:

1. Understanding

2. Malambing

3. Low maintenance

4. Not demanding, not nagging, not possessive.

Snagging a girl: (I presume this is club girl snagging, since pay is one of the options presented)

No matter what, snagging always involves money. If you pay her, there's money involved. If you date her, there's resto bills, gasoline expense, flowers costs, motel/hotel/apartelle fees...

I can do both snagging by paying or by ligaw. Paying, however, is only done when the girl can not go out with me for a variety of reasons, or if she is pure business. It pretty much only satisfies the here and now. And when the deed is done and paid for, that's it. The disadvantage in paying is that the thrill of the pursuit is greatly diminished. Only the thrill of nailing remains. Although I did have a girl for pay once and she came back for more and did not ask for pay again.

And then there are club girls who are not all business. Ligaw has the thrill of the pursuit and the thrill of the nailing. I don't really go for ligaw in a traditional sense. I feel out the girl if there is a connection. If there is a connection, then I continue and go for it. If there is no connection, there is no point in continuing the snag. My brand of ligaw isn't really "ligaw." It is more of "diskarte." The objective is to make Bataan fall in the least amount of time for the least amount of expense.

In diskarte, some emotions are involved but I usually leave most of my emotions at home. In pay, there is no emotion involved (just heat). And to keep emotions in check, always use your head. That's why the head is above the heart.

For lesser impact of your pocketbook, you have to, as El Capitan would say, hunt.

Girls for pay need little hunting. It's just the specs of the girl that should conform to your preference.

Girl who are not all-business are harder to hunt and more thrilling to hunt. If you find one who connects with you, that's an advantage for you. Good diskarte and a good well-thought plan are all you need to take her out with you eventually. However, your senses should be sharp. Some girls can pretend to have a connection with you but actually do not. There are certain signs you should watch out for to discern a faked connection with you.

Regarding the question of falling in love or in lust easily: The latter is the answer.

Finally, women are generally more romantic, in my opinion. They generally swoon over flowers and all the mushy stuff. They are also more prone to kilig. Generally, guys can become romantic if they choose to do so.

you got me there,man! :lol:

i dont recall you answered my querry,gusto mo bang dalhin pa natin ito sa korte....hmmmmm!

Hitman,

Thanks for your detailed reply to my questions. I was hoping you could (and did) give a detailed answer to certain questions about clubbing and womanizing, per se. Too bad I did not have the opportunity to meet you on my recent trip. Too many family matters popped up. Will try to catch up on my next trip there.

how much discount do you get, from the list of clubs that you usually visit, when you present your senior citizen card? :)

I'm not old enough to have a senior citizen card in order to get discounts.

Speaking of discounts, clubs extend a courtesy 10-20% discount depending on which establishment. However, in the face of too much competition among clubs that are thinning their margins, discounts are not offered nor granted in many clubs nowadays.

I ask for discounts but I never demand it. If they grant me discounts, then great! If they do not grant discounts, it's OK.

Edited by hitman531ph
Hitman,

Thanks for your detailed reply to my questions. I was hoping you could (and did) give a detailed answer to certain questions about clubbing and womanizing, per se. Too bad I did not have the opportunity to meet you on my recent trip. Too many family matters popped up. Will try to catch up on my next trip there.

Hope to meet you in the future.

xxchuaxx

I had no choice. I was still a college kid. It was an MP and I refused. She tried to insist to make extra money and even a hand job did not work.

I would have asked for a replacement but there was no more MPAs left.

Thanks for the reply but can you please describe to us how ugly the girl looked like? I'm starting to get excited!:) peace bro!!! :zorro:

xxchuaxx

I had no choice. I was still a college kid. It was an MP and I refused. She tried to insist to make extra money and even a hand job did not work.

I would have asked for a replacement but there was no more MPAs left.

Thanks for the reply but can you please describe to us how ugly the girl looked like? I'm starting to get excited!:) peace bro!!! :zorro:

1. How do you make alaga to your labs?

2. What was the naughtiest act you did to get a guy's attention?

3. What turns you off?

4. What was the best alcoholic moment you ever had?

5. What's your poison?

6. What sacrifices have you made to save a relationship?

7. What color are you and why?

8. Why do you dislike elitistas?

9. If you had the chance to travel around the world, what would be your first and last stop and why?

10. Other than world peace, what should contestants say during an interview to promote the beauty pageant as a landmark in pop culture?

11. What has been the most hurtful line ever said to you?

12. What are your weaknesses?

13. If a person is unsucessful in life and he whines so much about it, what would be your impressions of this person?

14. How do you define the male gender?

15. What are your top 3 fantasies?

16. What are your strengths?

17. Does your circle of friends say a lot about your personality and why?

18. Does a big schlong or a toothpick schlong really matter to you?

19. Do you have regrets in life?

20. Who among the MTC members do you miss?

WAAAAHHHH!!!! matagal kong iniwasan to hehehe!

sana ala na mgtanong -- ala naman interesting sa lyf ko...

but then again...

may ngtanong... so here goes...

1. How do you make alaga to your labs?

I MAKE SURE MY LABS GET ALL HE NEEDS AND WANTS... QUALITY TIME FOR MY LABS MASKI NA BUSY-NESS.

2. What was the naughtiest act you did to get a guy's attention?

KISS A GIRL... THAT TURNED ON A GUY I HAD A CRUSH ON. WEIRD...

3. What turns you off?

OVERT MANIAC, IF THERE'S SUCH A THING...

4. What was the best alcoholic moment you ever had?

LAHAT NG MOMENT DA BEST - BASTA MAY ALCOHOL, HEHEHE!

5. What's your poison?

TEQUILA

6. What sacrifices have you made to save a relationship?

DAMI E... I TURNED MY BACK FROM MY FAMILY - IPINAGBABAWAL NA RELASYON DAW KC...

7. What color are you and why?

IAM BLACK... IAM EVIL... IAM THE DEVIL INCARNATE (NGAK!)

8. Why do you dislike elitistas?

ELITISTAS ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM...

9. If you had the chance to travel around the world, what would be your first and last stop and why?

I LOVE COLUMBIA... PRETTY PEOPLE... PRETTY PLACES... NICE FOOD...

10. Other than world peace, what should contestants say during an interview to promote the beauty pageant as a landmark in pop culture?

NO DRUGS... SAFE SEX...

BUKAS NA UNG IBA MONG TANONG HA...KELANGAN KO NA PUMASOK E...

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS PALA...

aleena...happy birthday. :)

sinu sinong mtc guys ang gusto mong regalo sayo?...ribbon lang ang suot. :D

sino yung nasa picture sa profile mo? yung nakatalikod. :blink:

eto na continuation po...

11. What has been the most hurtful line ever said to you?

IT'S NOT YOU... IT'S ME! N CAN'T YOU BE MORE CREATIVE FOR CRISSAKES?!

12. What are your weaknesses?

ALCOHOL? HAHAHA! ACTUALLY, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY "NO" EVEN IF I HAVE TO.

13. If a person is unsucessful in life and he whines so much about it, what would be your impressions of this person?

DESERVES TO BE UNSUCCESSFUL THEN...

14. How do you define the male gender?

THE GREATEST GIFT GIVEN TO THE FEMALE RACE

15. What are your top 3 fantasies?

MAKING LOVE IN A HOT AIR BALLOON, PLANE COCKPIT, ROLLER COASTER...

16. What are your strengths?

I CAN BALANCE WORKLOADS WITH LOVELIFE, FAMILY LIFE AND SOCIAL LIFE. TIME MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY!

17. Does your circle of friends say a lot about your personality and why?

YEAH... THEY SAY IAM CHARMING! NGAK! I CAN MAKE A BORING ROOM INTO A PARTY!

18. Does a big schlong or a toothpick schlong really matter to you?

NOPE! ITS ALWAYS BOILS DOWN TO PERFORMANCE.

19. Do you have regrets in life?

NOPE! NO REGRETS!

20. Who among the MTC members do you miss?

I MISS BERNICE, BEAMER, LB, MA, COLLEEN, FLAMINGBABE, YOI... AND ALL THE FMG. (INCLUDE NIO NA SENATORS)