• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Divorce In The Philippines

Then you'll triple the number of street children in Metro Manila

How did you get this math? Is this what happened to other countries that allowed divorce?

Filipino men are mostly abusive, especially when their wives become older. Divorce can easily be manipulated by these guys. You think women can benefit from divorce? You must be an idiot if you think that's right.

These guys will only spend many sexual sessions with their "wives" then abuse them physically so that the women themselves will resort to divorce. The sufferings of women will be multiplied exponentially. Am I right?

I believe wrong. If this is mostly, we probably have more illegitimate kids than legitimate. Higher numbers of annulments than marriages that lasted.

And you think they will become responsible husbands because of divorce?

Nope. Did they become responsible because of no divorce?

And who will take care of these kids once left by warring parents? Send them to the streets to beg?

The courts will decide who is more fit to take care of the kids. People do have custody cases.

Well, all institutions have their own agenda. but please look for the common good

guys, there's already legal separation. Isn't it enough for now?

Common Good? - Is your life part of the common good? It is an individual situation. The rest of society doesn't care if your marriage doesn't work.

Only those that are under legal separation can answer that question but I believe it's a "NO". You can't marry anyone else under legal separation. To co-habit with someone would mean bigamy or adultery since you are still technically married, isn't it?

The multiple burden women resulted due to men's "machoism". If a battered women wanted a divorce from her abusive husband, i guess the wife was liberated and has the freedom to remarry, and freewill to do anything she wanted to do. I guess both RH Bill and Divorce Bill benefits and liberates filipina women.

This. +1 :)

This is why it will never happen, our politicians have illegitimate kids, multiple wives and making a law that will actually make them responsible for their actions is not realistic to expect from them.

Why should the courts and lawyers decide what happens to the lives and marriages of people when it is the not their lives that is at stake here.....Married people should be allowed to decide for themselves what happens to their own lives. They should not be forced to stay together if both parties are not happy with their arrangement anymore.

Di pa pwede

How did you get this math? Is this what happened to other countries that allowed divorce?

I believe wrong. If this is mostly, we probably have more illegitimate kids than legitimate. Higher numbers of annulments than marriages that lasted.

Nope. Did they become responsible because of no divorce?

The courts will decide who is more fit to take care of the kids. People do have custody cases.

Common Good? - Is your life part of the common good? It is an individual situation. The rest of society doesn't care if your marriage doesn't work.

Only those that are under legal separation can answer that question but I believe it's a "NO". You can't marry anyone else under legal separation. To co-habit with someone would mean bigamy or adultery since you are still technically married, isn't it?

This. +1 :)

This is why it will never happen, our politicians have illegitimate kids, multiple wives and making a law that will actually make them responsible for their actions is not realistic to expect from them.

Follow American morality first of banning immoral people from politics and public office

sensitive topic but i think there should be divorce here. there are certain issues between couples that cant be fixed. but there should be strict guidelines which grants divorce to a couple. hindi pwede basta ayaw na magsama e i grant agad ang divorce. dapat kung gaano kahirap ang requirements sa pagpapakasal mas doble strikto ang requirements sa pagdi divorce.

Dapat lang

I'm pro divorce but I suggest too all the male to first think 100 x before getting married. when your stuck with it and have children, it's hard for the kids. I fell in live with another girl after I got married ... can't get out. so i had an affair but she couldn't live like that forever. so she left me.

I AM PRO-DIVORCE

Think about its implication first