• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

does sending thru yahoo and thru google using the same computer gives you the same IP address? How does one gets an IP address? Is the IP address permanent for the same computer irregardless of server?

question 1: possibly yes if you're internet is a bussiness account but even though IP address is changeable, MAC address isnt

question 2: ISP, but im not sure if they give dynamic IP address if you're a residential (PLDT/DIGITEL) or wireless (smart/globe/sun broadband) account

question3: base on my experience, if it's a wireless, it's hard to track down unlike other countries (although i havent check if there were a warrant, PLDT will give your location (via triangulation))

does sending thru yahoo and thru google using the same computer gives you the same IP address? How does one gets an IP address? Is the IP address permanent for the same computer irregardless of server?

question 1: possibly yes if you're internet is a bussiness account but even though IP address is changeable, MAC address isnt

question 2: ISP, but im not sure if they give dynamic IP address if you're a residential (PLDT/DIGITEL) or wireless (smart/globe/sun broadband) account

question3: base on my experience, if it's a wireless, it's hard to track down unlike other countries (although i havent check if there were a warrant, PLDT will give your location (via triangulation))

1) Yes. You'll only get a different IP if you request for one or use a proxy. But do take note, if you are in a computer shop, no matter how many times you "kuya lipat PC," you'll still get the same IP because the shop is still just using one modem (though I've seen some shops use two).

2) evilson is correct. The ISP provides the IP address and it will depend on the package availed on whether you'll be getting a static or dynamic IP. Not sure with broadbands tho.

3) If I'm not mistaken, that will depend on a number of things. The settings on the computer itself, the network where it is connected, the server (if the computer is connected to one) and the ISP.

If you're in a computer shop, open command prompt, type in ipconfig, and it'll show you the IP address given by the LAN/router to your computer but if you go to www.whatismyip.com you'll get the IP assigned by your ISP.

For more info follow these links.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-does-a-computer-network-work.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone here who's been affected by a german virus from YM?

i dont know what kind of german virus your talking about but try to scan it with antivirus so you can find what the exact name of the virus (example Win32:Kukacka) and find a remover in google

Mga sir baka may makakasagot ng katanungan ko help ng kunti.. meron kasi akong pc desktop ang OS nya e japanese wala akong magawa sa pc ko kasi ayaw tumanggap ng mga english game may idea ba kau o option na pwede ko pang iinstall ang english game na d na kelangan mag reformat o bumili ng english OS?

(gusto ko sana malaro yung diablo 3)

salamat sa sasagot

As of Japanese installed O/S, the best thing to do is to reformat the PC and install an English version of the O/S however, you need to consider the drivers needed. Based on my experience kasi, like PCs from Japan, di kasi compatible sa English versions yung iba hardware nila. I'm not sure if that applies to your PC though, depende na lang kasi sa brand.

• 2 weeks later...

MGA MASTERS, I need an advice or some general or even first hand knowledge about this one, recently i got robbed in my office, dumaan ata sa bintana yung magnanakaw kasi walang force entry sa main door...anyhow....whats really concern me is the data in my laptop, it has a original windows OS, three account on my windows, two admin one guest, one admin is not password protected the other is password protected, the admin which is not admin protected cannot access the files in admin with password....ano ba usually modus operandi ng mga magnanakaw ng laptop.....once they get my laptop do they format it immediately to sell? kalkalin ang files? or any tips about this matter...thanks in advance please do pitch in.

• 2 weeks later...

post-158875-0-71960100-1340286997.jpg

guys, pa help lang po, everytime i play a game, or minsan nag susurf lang ako ng net, bigla na lang nags-stuck un pc ko then when i restart my pc, this error message will occur, can anyone help? please pm me cause i rarely open mtc, thank you in advance.

bro it look like you have a HARD DRIVE problem.....