• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

help lang po....smartbro plug n play error...1. The modem (or other connecting device) is already in use or is not configured properly. and Undefined connection error: 1722....yan mostly error message sa smartbro connection ko.,...the only way too fix this is too restart the computer. magcoconect naman ulit after restart kaso ala pa 10mins..max before disconnected and again still have to reset the computer too get the net back. Lagi na lang ganito!....i did reinstall the software pero ganun padin...pls help...

also....isa pa...tagal na me reformat at install windowsxp..sp2 sa pc..desktop...kaso ngayon lang nagoccur ung DEP message...mostly pag gamit ko ibang program or games or even ung net connection ko...lumalabas na ung Microsoft Dep error ...so pls pa tulong nalang po....and also pati nadin ung svchosts.exe error...thanks in advance...pls need solution for this...

Reinstall windows again..

Katanungan lang mga kapatid...

Im planning to borrow my friend's Geniune MS Windows 7 and install it in my laptop but without the 25-digit product key. so my question is, OK lang ba na ibang product key ang iprovide when installing the OS? Then, where can i find the 25 digit product key. can anyone provide me that 25-digit product key?

Hoping for your help, amigos!

There is a crack for Windows 7. No need for product keys.

I got mine on torrentz.com. Just search for the latest version of "7loader". It may be detected as a malware but its not.

Just use the said program before the 30-day trial period expires, or else it won't work and you'll have to reinstall Win 7 again.

Or you may want to pm me so I can send you the file.

Katanungan lang mga kapatid...

Im planning to borrow my friend's Geniune MS Windows 7 and install it in my laptop but without the 25-digit product key. so my question is, OK lang ba na ibang product key ang iprovide when installing the OS? Then, where can i find the 25 digit product key. can anyone provide me that 25-digit product key?

Hoping for your help, amigos!

There is a crack for Windows 7. No need for product keys.

I got mine on torrentz.com. Just search for the latest version of "7loader". It may be detected as a malware but its not.

Just use the said program before the 30-day trial period expires, or else it won't work and you'll have to reinstall Win 7 again.

Or you may want to pm me so I can send you the file.

after mong magamit yung crack, do not install this file from Windows 7 update, KB971033

yan yung dreaded WGA

dun sa initial updates after mong ma install ang Windows 7, i uncheck mo yung file na yan and then right click on it, then select hide, para nde ka na magkamaling i install pa yan in the future

mga sir/ma'am, nagkaroon ng virus ang flash disk ko while downloading files from the internet. not sure which files kasi i was downloading multiple files at that time. now i can't open my original files. na-corrupt ata. nadagdagan din bigla ng weird files with weird symbols as filenames yung flash ko. what's the best na puwede magawa to recover my files? sana may makatulong. tia

mga sir/ma'am, nagkaroon ng virus ang flash disk ko while downloading files from the internet. not sure which files kasi i was downloading multiple files at that time. now i can't open my original files. na-corrupt ata. nadagdagan din bigla ng weird files with weird symbols as filenames yung flash ko. what's the best na puwede magawa to recover my files? sana may makatulong. tia

apply an antivirus on it.. yung mga files mo, nahide lang ng virus..

• 2 weeks later...

mga bro help naman po.... naexpire yung sim ng prepaid usb tattoo kaya pinalitan ko na lang ng bagong tattoo sim...

eto yung problem: hindi ako maka connect sa internet sites even sa google man lang pero yung screen ng tattoo eh connected na daw ako...

paano ako makakaconnect ulit sa internet, dati kasi nakakapag yahoo at mtc pa ako using the same device.

Edited by germancut666
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a dilemma I got PC System of Asrock G31M-S Mobo Intel Core 2 Duo 7500 a Palit 9500GT Videocard of 1gig and 1pcs of 2Gig DDR2 memory and running at windows XP32bit. Then I tried to add another 2 gig of memory to my system Bios detects 2pcs 2gig memory but at the system tab it only recognized 3.12Gig of Ram . As I search the reason on the web it states that the reason why it only detect 3.12Gig was because im using a 32bit windows system. Now I'm thinking if is it reasonable to add up another 2 gig of memory to my system or only 1 gig of memory. I cannot see some answers if the missing .88 Gig on my 4gig system is used and maximized well.

I got a dilemma I got PC System of Asrock G31M-S Mobo Intel Core 2 Duo 7500 a Palit 9500GT Videocard of 1gig and 1pcs of 2Gig DDR2 memory and running at windows XP32bit. Then I tried to add another 2 gig of memory to my system Bios detects 2pcs 2gig memory but at the system tab it only recognized 3.12Gig of Ram . As I search the reason on the web it states that the reason why it only detect 3.12Gig was because im using a 32bit windows system. Now I'm thinking if is it reasonable to add up another 2 gig of memory to my system or only 1 gig of memory. I cannot see some answers if the missing .88 Gig on my 4gig system is used and maximized well.

suggest you go 64-bit xp to fully maximize your memory. earlier i tried installing 8gb on a 64-bit windows xp. works wonder

@Prespirit

It is advisable to use 3GB of RAM for 32bit OS except for windows 7 home premium which can detect your 2x 2GB RAM as 4GB of Memory.

As per suggestion/opinion it is okay to push it to 4gb of RAM but make sure it is Dual Channel. And you might get some problem if you use 64bit OS since NOT all of the games/application software supports the 64-bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me with my laptop? the problem with my laptop is i can't reformat it using windows xp. i already tried different cd's, but when i tried using windows 7 to reformat it, it went thru. question is why won't it accept windows xp when it was my O.S. before? laptop is an hp6710b thanks!

• Like (+1) 2