• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

mga masters, ask ko lang kung tama bang ipareplace ko na ang motherboard (MSI-p6ngm lga775) ko. kse nagpopoweron ang pc but hindi sya ngboboot.. wla rin indications (beep). i had check na rin yung ibang piyesa sa ibang pc, (ram, processor, video card, etc) ok naman. motherboard lang pu talaga ang problem.. what can you guys suggest? thanks in advance

mga masters, ask ko lang kung tama bang ipareplace ko na ang motherboard (MSI-p6ngm lga775) ko. kse nagpopoweron ang pc but hindi sya ngboboot.. wla rin indications (beep). i had check na rin yung ibang piyesa sa ibang pc, (ram, processor, video card, etc) ok naman. motherboard lang pu talaga ang problem.. what can you guys suggest? thanks in advance

did you check the fan in the power supply if its working???

Guys can anyone help me with my problem? I just bought my desktop pc last yr around november so its relatively new. At first there was always a problem with my computer because it was so slow for a high end comp (2 gig mem,core 2 duo 2.66ghz, 1 terabyte hd, 1gig vidcard etc). I was so pissed si i decided to have it checked in pc gilmore gh. They did something with my motherboard, upgraded my bios i think, then i installed windows 8, after which it performed k already. Then just recently my computer shuts off without me doing anything. For example, i will use my computer from 7pm to 11pm, i would experience 2 shut downs in that span. Can anyone help me with this?

. They did something with my motherboard, upgraded my bios i think, then i installed windows 8, after which it performed k already. Then just recently my computer shuts off without me doing anything.

Windows 8? Kaya pala nag-shutdown PC mo. :P Actually Windows 7 pa lang ang latest. What you can do is confirm that the BIOS version they upgraded to is good. Or baka naman maluwag yung memory, try removing the memory modules then put them back in. Minsan kasi pag maluwag ito hindi na-detect. Or could be a hardware issue. Bring it back to them.

Do you see any error codes? You can also try reformatting and installing a fresh OS version.

tanung ku lang mga sir dati ok ung router ko as in nakakapag internet lahat ng mga naka konek saken

bakit pu kaya ngayon di sila maka konek?

did you check the ip address and default gateway if they were getting a valid one? how about the router settings? firewall or anti virus setttings/updates?

Edited by SamanthaJones
Windows 8? Kaya pala nag-shutdown PC mo. :P Actually Windows 7 pa lang ang latest. What you can do is confirm that the BIOS version they upgraded to is good. Or baka naman maluwag yung memory, try removing the memory modules then put them back in. Minsan kasi pag maluwag ito hindi na-detect. Or could be a hardware issue. Bring it back to them.

Do you see any error codes? You can also try reformatting and installing a fresh OS version.

During the time it shutsdown, were you online/offline? do you notice it heating up during the time it shutsdown? try swapping the memory...

Edited by SamanthaJones
Hhahaha oops sorry windows 7 pla. Do you think sa memory? I dnt think sa pg upgrade ng bios kasi after nila gnawa k namn e...Baka nga sa memory, if not sa memory bro, anu pa tingin mo problem?

Well did they take off your motherboard from your PC? It is possible medyo maluwag yung pagkalagay nila dun sa mga PINs. You should reseat your motherboard (remove it, then reinsert it) may mga cables na kinakabit dyan make sure that they are all properly connected. Usually kasi pag nag-shutdown hardware problem yun. May fan ba PC mo? Baka naman hindi umiikot yung fan and kaya nag-shutdown PC mo kasi baka nag-overheat sya.