• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

imho, pwede import dyan ah.

The import process is not useful because the Outlook Express folder is corrupted. There are many .DBX files under the folder in which the saved emails are not showing when I open up Outlook Express. I would like to get to the individual .DBX files under the folder and convert them one by one so I can reover my old saved emails.

<br>The import process is not useful because the Outlook Express folder is corrupted. There are many .DBX files under the folder in which the saved emails are not showing when I open up Outlook Express. I would like to get to the individual .DBX files under the folder and convert them one by one so I can reover my old saved emails.<br>

Its possible to convert those f.dbx files to pst files or vice versa but you will have to purchase a DBX-PST Converter Software. I can't find any freeware for it.

Edited by SamanthaJones
mga tol baka meron kayong driver nito nawala kasi cd ko nag search ako sa google kaso may bayad napupuntahan ko pa help naman please?

intel 82801ba/bam ac '97 audio controller - 2445

or

845 pe msi motherboard driver

for msi

http://www.driverstock.com/MSI-845PE-Max-d...1483/index.html

for the audio controller run the wizard from this site

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/...b/CS-020642.htm