Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

i have a question.

let's say naka online ako sa email ko sa gmail and sa FB account ko. it so happened somebody stole my email password and FB password. meaning to say he can access it also.

if he's trying to log in sa email and FB account ko, and i'm online at that time sa email and FB account ko, malalaman ko ba na me nag open ng email and FB account ko at the same time? hope it's clear. thanks for the answer.

i have a question.

let's say naka online ako sa email ko sa gmail and sa FB account ko. it so happened somebody stole my email password and FB password. meaning to say he can access it also.

if he's trying to log in sa email and FB account ko, and i'm online at that time sa email and FB account ko, malalaman ko ba na me nag open ng email and FB account ko at the same time? hope it's clear. thanks for the answer.

you will get logged out from your fb account...not sure if its the same with gmail...

Bro need HELP: What do i do (when i open www.friendster.com)

Access Denied (license_expired)

A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired"

A new license must be obtained.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Bro need HELP: What do i do (when i open www.friendster.com)

Access Denied (license_expired)

A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired"

A new license must be obtained.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

san mo inaaccess ang friendster? sa office or from a home network. if sa office, you prolly have a proxy and ung license ng proxy nyo eh expired na. call your IT folks and inform them of this.

(but don't let them know you are trying to view friendster...its block for a reason and it might get you fired sa work mo :P)

if sa home network eh...same reason...my proxy ka and it expired. although I dont think you'll have proxy at home... :)

Question lang po... How can i remove Bios password? nakalimutan po kasi nung pamangkin ko ung password na nilagay niya. .. Salamat po in advance sa reply.

back in the old days you can remove bios password by short circuiting the motherboard ( it's totally safe ) just connect the + and - of in the battery section then turn it on, turn it off then disconnect it ( tandaan battery , yung kasing laki ng battery ng relo ) , or you can expose the motherboard on the sunlight i just forgot how long , d ko lang alam ngayon sa mga bagong motherboard :goatee: :goatee:

Edited by jcsantos
Question lang po... How can i remove Bios password? nakalimutan po kasi nung pamangkin ko ung password na nilagay niya. .. Salamat po in advance sa reply.

just remove the battery, turn on the PC and turn it off again, and place the battery back, and turn the PC back on again.

mga masters, ask ko lang kung tama bang ipareplace ko na ang motherboard (MSI-p6ngm lga775) ko. kse nagpopoweron ang pc but hindi sya ngboboot.. wla rin indications (beep). i had check na rin yung ibang piyesa sa ibang pc, (ram, processor, video card, etc) ok naman. motherboard lang pu talaga ang problem.. what can you guys suggest? thanks in advance

mga masters, ask ko lang kung tama bang ipareplace ko na ang motherboard (MSI-p6ngm lga775) ko. kse nagpopoweron ang pc but hindi sya ngboboot.. wla rin indications (beep). i had check na rin yung ibang piyesa sa ibang pc, (ram, processor, video card, etc) ok naman. motherboard lang pu talaga ang problem.. what can you guys suggest? thanks in advance

did you check the fan in the power supply if its working???

Guys can anyone help me with my problem? I just bought my desktop pc last yr around november so its relatively new. At first there was always a problem with my computer because it was so slow for a high end comp (2 gig mem,core 2 duo 2.66ghz, 1 terabyte hd, 1gig vidcard etc). I was so pissed si i decided to have it checked in pc gilmore gh. They did something with my motherboard, upgraded my bios i think, then i installed windows 8, after which it performed k already. Then just recently my computer shuts off without me doing anything. For example, i will use my computer from 7pm to 11pm, i would experience 2 shut downs in that span. Can anyone help me with this?

. They did something with my motherboard, upgraded my bios i think, then i installed windows 8, after which it performed k already. Then just recently my computer shuts off without me doing anything.

Windows 8? Kaya pala nag-shutdown PC mo. :P Actually Windows 7 pa lang ang latest. What you can do is confirm that the BIOS version they upgraded to is good. Or baka naman maluwag yung memory, try removing the memory modules then put them back in. Minsan kasi pag maluwag ito hindi na-detect. Or could be a hardware issue. Bring it back to them.

Do you see any error codes? You can also try reformatting and installing a fresh OS version.

tanung ku lang mga sir dati ok ung router ko as in nakakapag internet lahat ng mga naka konek saken

bakit pu kaya ngayon di sila maka konek?

did you check the ip address and default gateway if they were getting a valid one? how about the router settings? firewall or anti virus setttings/updates?

Edited by SamanthaJones
Windows 8? Kaya pala nag-shutdown PC mo. :P Actually Windows 7 pa lang ang latest. What you can do is confirm that the BIOS version they upgraded to is good. Or baka naman maluwag yung memory, try removing the memory modules then put them back in. Minsan kasi pag maluwag ito hindi na-detect. Or could be a hardware issue. Bring it back to them.

Do you see any error codes? You can also try reformatting and installing a fresh OS version.

During the time it shutsdown, were you online/offline? do you notice it heating up during the time it shutsdown? try swapping the memory...

Edited by SamanthaJones
Hhahaha oops sorry windows 7 pla. Do you think sa memory? I dnt think sa pg upgrade ng bios kasi after nila gnawa k namn e...Baka nga sa memory, if not sa memory bro, anu pa tingin mo problem?

Well did they take off your motherboard from your PC? It is possible medyo maluwag yung pagkalagay nila dun sa mga PINs. You should reseat your motherboard (remove it, then reinsert it) may mga cables na kinakabit dyan make sure that they are all properly connected. Usually kasi pag nag-shutdown hardware problem yun. May fan ba PC mo? Baka naman hindi umiikot yung fan and kaya nag-shutdown PC mo kasi baka nag-overheat sya.