Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

I'm assuming that secret love affair means being in another relationship while you are married/committed. Personally, i cannot see myself being in one. Pero mahirap magsalita ng patapos. Ang problem dito is if you get into a relationship, you will be investing emotions/feelings into this relationship. Definitely, this will affect how you look at your original wife/gf. There is a tendency to compare the two. Malilito ka lang and sasakit lang ang ulo mo.

Yes. A secret relationship is a great break from the routine. Admit it, people have a way of sticking with their comfort zones. But we all crave that thrill of having something that only you and the other party know about. Secrets=lies=excitement. Still worth the risk if only for a temporary escape from reality. :)

totally agree with you. we need to go out from the cave and explore the forest...

• 4 months later...

without hesitation..

I am married... I have a 2 girlfriends...

My wife found out about #2.. inaway nya. away sila... I told my wife wala na kami...

now... my wife believes wala ng iba.... 11 years na kami married... 1 daughter... may twins pa on the way...

My GF thinks wala na kami ni wifey... She still doesnt know na preggy si wifey... To think we're trying to have a baby..

we just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary late last year...

then gf number 2 is safely tucked away in batangas.. magwa 1 year na kami this feb... she doesnt know about #2. She believes wala na kami ni wifey..

then i have 2 fubu's...my wife found out about fubu #1... because i told her... just to divert her attention from my gf#1

then fubu number 2 knows everything except the fact that im with my wife again.

talk about secrets......

still burning in hell.......................