Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

i was a victim of infidelity my gf of 8yrs had an affair for half a year when i found out she runaway with the guy...mahirap kase minahal mo sinustentuhan mo at binigyan mo ng pagkakakitaan (internet shop) in the end, nasayang lang ang relasyon namin, i even begged her to stay...

if you do this, be ready for karma..ako hindi ko nga ginawa e tinorotot padin ako. what more kung meron kayong mga affairs...

^^bro, nasan ang karma sa buhay mo? Did you deserve that?

hell no! i definitely did not deserve that...i was faithful and yet look what happened? she moved on just after two days after we said our goodbyes...

i should have slept with my x who's a former flight stewardess in North West Airlines..but i didn't she even wanted me to live with her in australia to start a new life...but i was so contented and so much in love with my girl of 8yrs that i turned down the offer.

without hesitation..

I am married... I have a 2 girlfriends...

My wife found out about #2.. inaway nya. away sila... I told my wife wala na kami...

now... my wife believes wala ng iba.... 11 years na kami married... 1 daughter... may twins pa on the way...

My GF thinks wala na kami ni wifey... She still doesnt know na preggy si wifey... To think we're trying to have a baby..

we just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary late last year...

then gf number 2 is safely tucked away in batangas.. magwa 1 year na kami this feb... she doesnt know about #2. She believes wala na kami ni wifey..

then i have 2 fubu's...my wife found out about fubu #1... because i told her... just to divert her attention from my gf#1

then fubu number 2 knows everything except the fact that im with my wife again.

talk about secrets......

still burning in hell.......................

Lupet mo pre....burn baby burn....kaya lang kasama mo ata ako sa hell...hahahahah

hell no! i definitely did not deserve that...i was faithful and yet look what happened? she moved on just after two days after we said our goodbyes...

i should have slept with my x who's a former flight stewardess in North West Airlines..but i didn't she even wanted me to live with her in australia to start a new life...but i was so contented and so much in love with my girl of 8yrs that i turned down the offer.

Yun nga, if karma is there dapat good karma nakuha mo di ba? Kaso hindi eh. For those who do this, baka di rin sila makakuha ng bad karma.

Anyway, just look at it at a different light. If you were married to her and this happened, mas mahirap. Just be glad that it's over and you can start over.

• 2 weeks later...