Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

I have in the past...

I wouldnt do it now. Not worth sacrificing my family for it.

BUT, I do realize that things and situations like these happen every single day so I am not judging or condoning anywone if they are in this type of relationship. Just be ready for the consequences. Someone will definitely get hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Secret love affair happens when you are lacking something from who you are with right now. Naturally, you will never fall to someone else if you are contented and happy.

To answer the question anyway; Most rightful answer on any given situation is of course "no".

In reality however, you can never tell especially if you are getting the attention, pleasure, and time with whomever it could be secret and illegal with...

• 2 weeks later...

Our affair started years back.I was her regular client and it blossomed into a relationship.The catch:It was complicated.Both of us were in a relationship.I had a girlfriend and she was already married with 2 kids. We knew it was totally wrong and the relationship will not go anywhere but cupid's arrows found us and we fell deeply in love with ond another despite our complicated status. First few months have been rocky and worse, we've become compulsive liars to our loved ones. After a year, we finally decided to end our affair.It was short lived but the experience was worth it.