Fat Burners And Diet Pills

I think Belo Medical Group or Calayan's have a solution for this. You may want to ask around.

bro. a fellow gym fanatic here..i would like to ask for your opnion. i have been taking xenadrine super hard core for the past 6 months, now everything is good.but seeing how i am ryt now, i dont think xenadrine is appropriate for me..so im thinking.. creatine. wat brand is good? also im having second thoughts since i know creatine can also make my body bigger, but what i want is just cuts. i wanna risk it. since i know it can produce cuts and add muscle pump. but again sir, i'd prefer a second opinion on this.coz this is what im thinkin, what's the point of me using xenadrine when xenadrine super hard core or xenadrine itslef is a "fat" burner. sir. what do you suggest? ^_^

bro. a fellow gym fanatic here..i would like to ask for your opnion. i have been taking xenadrine super hard core for the past 6 months, now everything is good.but seeing how i am ryt now, i dont think xenadrine is appropriate for me..so im thinking.. creatine. wat brand is good? also im having second thoughts since i know creatine can also make my body bigger, but what i want is just cuts. i wanna risk it. since i know it can produce cuts and add muscle pump. but again sir, i'd prefer a second opinion on this.coz this is what im thinkin, what's the point of me using xenadrine when xenadrine super hard core or xenadrine itslef is a "fat" burner. sir. what do you suggest? ^_^

buiding ka ba or toning just asking?

what can you say about hydroxycut hardcore Effects and possible problems?

ive heard that its effects varies from one user to the other..sa ladies i believe medyo malakas siya and it might cause palpitations..

try the minimum dosage first, then see how you fare sa effects

Correction: No more ephedrine with today's fatburner

good morning sir! just browse in the internet...

Hydroxycut Xenadrine RFA-1 Ephedra is now Zenalean Pro Ephedra Ephedrine

(In stock)

Replaced by Superdrine Ephedra, the ECA Stack is back. One of the best thermogenics ever made.Ephedra based ECA Stack thermogenics and energizers at ...

just a thought... have a great day sir!

good morning sir! just browse in the internet...

Hydroxycut Xenadrine RFA-1 Ephedra is now Zenalean Pro Ephedra Ephedrine

(In stock)

Replaced by Superdrine Ephedra, the ECA Stack is back. One of the best thermogenics ever made.Ephedra based ECA Stack thermogenics and energizers at ...

just a thought... have a great day sir!

I was referring to the commercially available fat-burners in the market: Hydroxycut Hardcore, Xenadrine NRG/Super Hardocre, Lipo-6 and etc.

Besides, you can still be aprehended for selling or using products with ephedrine since it's a controled substance.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm trying to lose some weight/do some toning

which do you think would be better for me, glucorell or thermorexine?

thanks in advance!

Do you have problems with the quality of your food or more of controlling your appetite?

if your problem is #1, start with glucorell if #2 is the problem start with thermorexin

anyone can suggest anything for someone like me who knows nothing about all these....i want to lose weight i've lost about 20lbs already but i need to lose more. my current job does not allow me to keep up with my old routine.

i need something that will help curb my appetite and something that won't let me feel so hungry. and also i need something that will not keep me awake since i have trouble sleeping already.

these days my diet usually has 2 or more of the list below at least once a day. sometimes twice a day or even thrice a day.

yogurt

grapefruit juice

watermelon

oatmeal w/ milk

fresh milk

chocolate milk

other fruit juice

when i do eat i usually eat just half rice and occasionally 1 rice. however i'm a meat lover so it's usually chicken, pork or beef.

anyone can suggest anything for someone like me who knows nothing about all these....i want to lose weight i've lost about 20lbs already but i need to lose more. my current job does not allow me to keep up with my old routine.

i need something that will help curb my appetite and something that won't let me feel so hungry. and also i need something that will not keep me awake since i have trouble sleeping already.

these days my diet usually has 2 or more of the list below at least once a day. sometimes twice a day or even thrice a day.

yogurt

grapefruit juice

watermelon

oatmeal w/ milk

fresh milk

chocolate milk

other fruit juice

when i do eat i usually eat just half rice and occasionally 1 rice. however i'm a meat lover so it's usually chicken, pork or beef.

no rice for dinner replace it with diet wheat bread.. or wheaten bread from goldilocks ok ...thanks

yogurt

grapefruit juice

watermelon

oatmeal w/ milk

fresh milk

chocolate milk

other fruit juice

DO you workout already?

DO you workout already?

yes. more on cardio but been having integrating it with my new job lately. so stressed out that i usually dnt have the energy to exercise. i also do some pilates.at least its at the comfort of my own bed.

yes. more on cardio but been having integrating it with my new job lately. so stressed out that i usually dnt have the energy to exercise. i also do some pilates.at least its at the comfort of my own bed.

Cardio alone won't help you lose weight. You need to do some strength training to build muscle

hi, anyone tried L-carnitine supplement for weight loss? Like the substance they have on del monte's fit n light juice drinks?

acetyl l-carnitie works but l carnitie alone won't

its good that fit n right is creating awareness, but the dosge is just too low for it to have any effect

Sir OLYMPUS... How About Nitrotech Whey Combine With hydroxicut hardcore... comments health issues bad po ba! sa body with this potent combination!!

They would work but there are other products out there that are more effective and not as expensive

While using all this supplements, anynody tried having their blood, kidney, and liver functions checked? Banat, pati na rin EKG para makita kung palpitations nga yan. I just want to know.

More muscle= more metabolism= gas guzzlers= emty tank= ___ ? ____

acetyl l-carnitie works but l carnitie alone won't

its good that fit n right is creating awareness, but the dosge is just too low for it to have any effect

They would work but there are other products out there that are more effective and not as expensive

• 2 weeks later...
While using all this supplements, anynody tried having their blood, kidney, and liver functions checked? Banat, pati na rin EKG para makita kung palpitations nga yan. I just want to know.

More muscle= more metabolism= gas guzzlers= emty tank= ___ ? ____

i've just discuss this with my doctor...kasi im using hydroxycut hardcore...blessing nga naman may knowledge ang doctor ko about hydroxycut...

ok na fat burner ang hydroxycut but dapat before usage eh pa Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) and Creatine levels ka muna..

regarding sa palpitation is before usage daw ng mga fat burner the doctor will ask if you ever experienced palpitation without any cause...