Fat Burners And Diet Pills

i dont have anything against fat burners/diet pills..but i have never tried any before.

the only thing it does, well yeah maybe it can help u lose weight a little and maybe for others even faster results compared to working out.BUT sorry to burst your bubble cause this pills would'nt give u a healthy result just like what u would actually get from working out which gives u a firmer and healthier body inside out. it also makes u feel strong and satisfied cause u know u did it the hard way.

Magastos ito. Eh if you dont give your heart to diet and exercise ang saklap ng rebound.

Tried Master Detox ni Beyonce, grabe kung maningil. Agad-agad at daig pa ang bumbay sa interes ng tabang ibabalik sayo.

Pero I have some na I think, helped me to be more energetic and to lift some weight, bebeh!

1. LCarnitine (Cornicor) - fat burner that converts your fat to energy. Its OTC and prescribed to cardiac patients. Compare with Fitrum, who has around 20mg of lcarnitine, it has 330mg. Our body needs at least 1000mg to see its effect.

But I used it as booster lang. Pampapawis pa more. It is only sold in Mercury for P23 per capsule. It is made by GlaxoSmithe yata.

2. Green Tea Extract Capsule - it is a fat burner. I think ... kase it has caffeine? Bonggang bonggang energy ang binibigay niya sa aten. But we have to consume that energy through exercise to avoid palpitation. Upper nga siya diba? Para sa walang energy.

And lastly, my ever ever favorite brewed coffee.

I have to have brewed coffee before working out. I come to the gym a lil bit early just to enjoy my coffee while watching my gymmates shedding some crazy fat cells. Enjoy enjoy lang! Booster ko siya. Parang spinach ni Popeye.

Well, all of these walang silbi to lose weight if you stick your ass to the couch. Galaw galaw din pag me time.

Bow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to burn my baby fats on my tummy help me how? Thanks in advance

Create a "caloric deficit" meaning mas madami ka nabuburn over what you eat. For example 3 cups or rice a day is 1200kcal, dapat activities mo more than 1200kcal. But true, weight training exercises burn more calories. Cardio training improves general blood flow. For fun exercises pwede na intense dancing, running for cardio and body weight training for weight training. Try to search the TRX trainers.

Honestly I advise against fat burning supplements, diet pills, creatinine or protein supplements. First, long term effects have not been investigated. Second, short term effects have been documented, e.g. tachycardia and arrhythmia with drugs that induce a hypermetabolic state, diarrhea with some diet pills, stress ulcers and most commonly encountered is kidney failure.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Diet and fat burning pills, as well as muscle building products are being linked to liver damage/failure. A few gym goers I know died because of liver failure - the culprit as per the doctors are the supplements they were using.

There are researches lately that shows the relationship with liver problems and these types of supplements. So be careful.

The best way to loose weight, or gain muscle is to do it naturally - with tons of discipline.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Like (+1) 7
  • 1 month later...