Fat Burners And Diet Pills

i really wanna use or buy me a suppliment this coming payday but im confused if ima buy hydroxycut hardcore or just buy me a protein powder... i already lost a lot of wieght like 50lbs im current at 180lbs its ok for to take protein powders already?

Edited by kg_snot
i really wanna use or buy me a suppliment this coming payday but im confused if ima buy hydroxycut hardcore or just buy me a protein powder... i already lost a lot of wieght like 50lbs im current at 180lbs its ok for to take protein powders already?

You buy protein powder if you want to increase your muscle mass (increases your BMR) helps you loose weight. You can buy fat burners to continue shredding excess fats. You can buy them both if you want to maintain your current muscle mass (1g of protein per pound of body weight) while using fat burners (wrong term by the way coz it also burns muscles, ratio is 1muscle : 4fat if your working out if your dieting about 2:2) oh you can use lipo-6 coz it works well with l-carnitine.

@ kg_snot

Hydro hardcore = hardcore when it comes to palpitations (plus too expensive). There are cheaper fat burners that are more effective.

Optimum Nut (has 24g protein per serving) is very good but more expensive compared to other protein brands w/c are also good like (most of these brands contain 23g protein per serving and are 400 to 500 less expensive) Champion Nutrition / Ultimate Nutrition Pro Whey / Dymatize Elite Whey.

master's i needs some advice i know im kinda off topic cuz' this thread is all about fat burners and ill be asking about protein powders, my apologies masters mods.. alright the question i did some research about whey protein powders and the are indeed expensive... but i think im definitely worth it im planning to buy ON whe protein 5lbs at 2.6k thats the cheapest one i found, but after doing some research i came across with another brand which is L-MEN plantinum which is from indonesia here's their site www.l-men.com and is only cost "based on the stuff's that i read" 800 = 2.2lbs and occationally its buy 1 take 1 at 1.5k great deat aint it... on whey is at 24g protein per serving and l-men is at 23g per serving both of them is at single serving or one scoop... im really confused on which to buy... L-Men or ON Whey?

From my personal experience, discipline is the best fat burner. One thing in common na sinasani sa mga supplement and fat burners ay diet & exercise. :thumbsupsmiley:

For me, napansin ko na mabagal ang matabolism ko so what I did is I ate less (specially rice) at exercise more....end result, I lost 11 kilos in 2 months. :zorro:

Di mo na kailangan ang fat burner to achieve fat loss. :thumbsupsmiley:

From my personal experience, discipline is the best fat burner. One thing in common na sinasani sa mga supplement and fat burners ay diet & exercise. :thumbsupsmiley:

For me, napansin ko na mabagal ang matabolism ko so what I did is I ate less (specially rice) at exercise more....end result, I lost 11 kilos in 2 months. :zorro:

bro ano weight mo? masyadong malaki ang binaba mo in just 2 months. di safe yun bro, and ang pagkain mo ng onti e, baka naman lalong bumagal ang metabolism mo nyan

or get dizzy sobra yan.. just asking..........

it will help pero it all boils down do proper diet and workout... take note: fat burners also burns muscles...

yup.diet and exercise are noted. ive been lifting weights for 2 yrs now, and ive been using xenadrine and lipo 6. and my goal is a cut and toned body. really?? fat burners burn muscles too?? hmmmm

yup.diet and exercise are noted. ive been lifting weights for 2 yrs now, and ive been using xenadrine and lipo 6. and my goal is a cut and toned body. really?? fat burners burn muscles too?? hmmmm

how cum pls explain! :(

i am curious also to find out why fat burners burn muscles also... i read somewhere whey protein uses your musles to burn calories and fat...

yup...please explain...something new for me...

i guess ang ibig nyang sabihin is pag hindi tama ang diet, imbis na fat ang gawing energy ng katawan e, yung muscles ang gagawin nyang energy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the usual, normal energy or calorie burning protocol of the human body:

FOOD (digested and converted and broken down into simple sugars) -- FAT RESERVES -- MUSCLES.

It is highly unlikely that a fat person will start with the catabolic muscular breakdown before using up the fat reserves.

And the reason why whey protein is so popular to bodybuilders is because it has a high absorption by our body. It doesn't use your muscles to burn or produce energy for your body (if it were true, bodybuilders would stay away from whey protein).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, its like this. Fatburners do not directly burn muscles but it promotes muscle lost in general if you're goal is to shed of some fat/weight. Sounds complicated? To begin with, I don't even think you would even consider using a "fat-burner" if you don't have a goal of trying to shed some fat right? Now, here I'm assuming that you've adopted a strategy that consists of an excercise program and a diet.

For the natural athletes out there (meaning for those who don't use anabolic/androgenic substances a.k.a steroids)

Remember this: MUSCLE GAIN / weight gain is related to calorie surplus, and FAT BURNING / weight loss is related to a calorie deficit.

When in a calorie deficit stage (you consume/eat less than what you actually can burn), your body will constantly search for its fuel. With the uprise of low carb diets the body is deprived of its immediate saurce of energy: sugar/glucose which are derived from carbs. Thus, it searches for alternate fuel sources like stored fats and yes amino acids from proteins stored in your muscles. This is why many tend to increase their protein intake to compensate for the drop in carbohydrates and fat levels in their diets. It's mainly attempting to "preserve" the muscle you've built.

That's why I have always tell people who ask me how to build muscle and burn fat at the same time this: Either you're a genetic freak who's predisposed not to hold on to adipose tissue (fats) or you are on drugs/steroids.

Now going back to the question if fat burners burn muscle? I think it is inevitable.