Fat Burners And Diet Pills

I used Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore with much success in the past. I weigh 165 lbs. and maintain 10% bodyfat percentage year-round. I've gone as low as 6% pero mainit na ulo ko palagi nun dahil sa calorie restriction.

Lipo-6 is ok for most of my friends but it didn't work well with me. When I tried the full dose, I went straight to the bathroom after about 20 mins and puked.

I guess hiyangan yan.

Have tried hydroxycut and all these fat burner in the past especially those containing majuang and caffeine stack. It will definitely increase metabolic rate and energize. I loss weight. But once you stop the rebound is bad and you gain like crazy. Conclusion: for body builder who is looking for the super lean body state, you can use it during cutting stage for s short period provided you maintain low food diet afterward. The best formula for losing weight is still lots of exercise with sensible food intake. Supplement use being regular vitamins needed by the body.

anu ba pakiramdam ng palpitations? bumibilis tibok ng puso mo? mabilis kang hingalin? parang mabagal ang paghinga mo? usually pag pagod ka or from exercise? or kahit usual movements mo lang para kang may anxiety?

sensya na bro's di ko alam.. im starting to use Hydroxycut Hardcore today, and i will take the dosage as per prescribed..

baka kasi magpalpitations na ko, hindi ko pa alam.. heehee..

• 2 weeks later...
san ba ko makakabili ng murang hydroxycut hardcore, balak ko kasi uminom... TIA guys

Cash & Carry Makati, Shopsville in Greenhills (various stalls that sells PX goods) or you may want to log on to www.philsupplements.com because their prices are quite competitive and I think they deliver. Hope that helps.

Cash & Carry Makati, Shopsville in Greenhills (various stalls that sells PX goods) or you may want to log on to www.philsupplements.com because their prices are quite competitive and I think they deliver. Hope that helps.

thanks man... but do you in place here in QC? that sells those kinds of products as well? i did checked out philsupplements.com but i think you need to purchase via credit card and i dont have one hehehe thanks guys!

thanks man... but do you in place here in QC? that sells those kinds of products as well? i did checked out philsupplements.com but i think you need to purchase via credit card and i dont have one hehehe thanks guys!

I tried contacting them via sms and they said they do COD.

• 4 weeks later...
you just have to take it maximum of 2 weeks...

some people got resistance to this after taking for too long like a month...

still you have to watch what you eat...

and do some exercise...

not to be taken at night time...it may cause sleeplessness...

:wub:

siguro if you are as pretty as your handle, then i wouldn't mind being sleepless at night... doing some exercises also...:upside:

joke lang hah!

how bad ba kapag nakagamit ka ng expired na hydrox hardcore? or is it like other medicines lang na humihina ang potency after the expiration date?

my friend was trying to buy the hydrox hardcore i wasnt able to use, about 3 bottles a month after it had expired... sayang nga di ko lang nagamit coz im hypertensive... off course di ko na binigay sa friend ko...

how bad ba kapag nakagamit ka ng expired na hydrox hardcore? or is it like other medicines lang na humihina ang potency after the expiration date?

my friend was trying to buy the hydrox hardcore i wasnt able to use, about 3 bottles a month after it had expired... sayang nga di ko lang nagamit coz im hypertensive... off course di ko na binigay sa friend ko...

Actually you'll never know until you try. :rolleyes: