• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fat Burners And Diet Pills

Bro, i bought Hyrdoxycut hardcore the other day and tried it last sunday and started with 2 caps a day. After i saw your entry, i thought i should give it a try. I mean, the Hydro/Clen cycle. But is it ok if i started with Hydro? And is stacking with clen would be feasible for my body since its my first time taking supplements? Or should i stick with Hydroxycut?As of now, i dont feel any side effects nmam with hydroxycut eh. So, stacking might be a good idea.

By the way, i'm trying to burn 14.7% of body fat as soon as possible. Can i achieve this in a span of 3mos?

I just finished my 3 month Clen/Lipo 6 cycle, taking 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on lipo 6 but never taking them together. In your case, i think Hydroxycut would be a good thermogenic supplement in between cycles of clenbuterol (spiropent). I started the cycle weighing 195 and now I weigh 182. However, I also have a very strict diet regimen consisting of oatmeal, brown rice, vegetables and wheat bread for my carb sources, chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, beef, fish and whey for my protein requirements and nuts for my fats. I do one cardio session in the morning and one before working out. Thus, success with clen and thermogenics are only a fraction of the equation.

I just finished my 3 month Clen/Lipo 6 cycle, taking 2 weeks on clen and 2 weeks on lipo 6 but never taking them together. In your case, i think Hydroxycut would be a good thermogenic supplement in between cycles of clenbuterol (spiropent). I started the cycle weighing 195 and now I weigh 182. However, I also have a very strict diet regimen consisting of oatmeal, brown rice, vegetables and wheat bread for my carb sources, chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, beef, fish and whey for my protein requirements and nuts for my fats. I do one cardio session in the morning and one before working out. Thus, success with clen and thermogenics are only a fraction of the equation.

Thanks for the info bro!! I'm off to buy clen. I work out at slimmers every weekdays in the AM, about 1 & 1/2 hrs per day and i'm also doing HIIT and burns 400 to 500 cal for 30 mins. After that i'm doing some lightweightlifting(3X20). Even with that, i dont see any improvement in my weight at all!! Sometimes, i even have a 3-5 pound increase!!!That is why i ought to buy supplements. I'll admit Diet is MY biggest problem!! Because if i want to change my lifestyle i would have to change the lifestyle of my whole family which is used to oily foods, sweets, softdrinks, etc. So, its very hard for me. Since i cannot do this DIET alone, i decided to get me a nutritionist on this pay day(hope that works)..wish me luck!!

Thanks again

Thanks for the info bro!! I'm off to buy clen. I work out at slimmers every weekdays in the AM, about 1 & 1/2 hrs per day and i'm also doing HIIT and burns 400 to 500 cal for 30 mins. After that i'm doing some lightweightlifting(3X20). Even with that, i dont see any improvement in my weight at all!! Sometimes, i even have a 3-5 pound increase!!!That is why i ought to buy supplements. I'll admit Diet is MY biggest problem!! Because if i want to change my lifestyle i would have to change the lifestyle of my whole family which is used to oily foods, sweets, softdrinks, etc. So, its very hard for me. Since i cannot do this DIET alone, i decided to get me a nutritionist on this pay day(hope that works)..wish me luck!!

Thanks again

no need to hire a nutritionist

whats your typical food intake? care to list?

you can adjust your diet without even hiring a nutritionist..pa consult ka lang..do not pay too much for it..you yourself can do it with a little motivation and free help :D

Hi Jacques,

Same day? I would like to know if it's advisable to do cardio twice a day. Once in the am and once in the late pm. Thank you.

Hi Jacques,

Same day? I would like to know if it's advisable to do cardio twice a day. Once in the am and once in the late pm. Thank you.

If you're capable of pulling it through why not? :P However, I only did this for only 5 or 6 weeks. After that I restricted my cardio session and right now I'm totally abstaining from cardio. With the fat that I was burning, I also sacrificed a bit of muscle size. Thus, it's really a balancing act to preserve muscularity in an attempt to cut down bodyfat.

May approach was kinda on the extreme side. My advice? 3 to 5 (20-40 mins.) cardio sessions a week, with a good weight training regimen and diet plan will already do wonders. Take it from there.

If you're capable of pulling it through why not? :P However, I only did this for only 5 or 6 weeks. After that I restricted my cardio session and right now I'm totally abstaining from cardio. With the fat that I was burning, I also sacrificed a bit of muscle size. Thus, it's really a balancing act to preserve muscularity in an attempt to cut down bodyfat.

May approach was kinda on the extreme side. My advice? 3 to 5 (20-40 mins.) cardio sessions a week, with a good weight training regimen and diet plan will already do wonders. Take it from there.

That really helped. Thanks Jacques.

you can adjust your diet without even hiring a nutritionist..pa consult ka lang..do not pay too much for it..you yourself can do it with a little motivation and free help :D

Yap..that's what i thought..i consult a nutritionist in slimmers that cost me 500 bucks lng and she gave me this meal plan based on my food intake..she even gave me a food diary for me to list all the food that i have eaten and the time that i have eaten. I have to do that for a week then i'll come back to her and she would compute all the kcals that i have taken for the entire week. By the way, she restricted my kcals intake to 1500 kcals per day.

She also said that i should not expect huge results per week and should only expect around 2-3 pounds per week. Because i would have a hard time fat burning because may mga na-develop na dn na muscles daw saken.(i used to lift heavy weights back then)

Should i quit weight lifting and concentrate on cardio?!

Thanks for the help

Yap..that's what i thought..i consult a nutritionist in slimmers that cost me 500 bucks lng and she gave me this meal plan based on my food intake..she even gave me a food diary for me to list all the food that i have eaten and the time that i have eaten. I have to do that for a week then i'll come back to her and she would compute all the kcals that i have taken for the entire week. By the way, she restricted my kcals intake to 1500 kcals per day.

She also said that i should not expect huge results per week and should only expect around 2-3 pounds per week. Because i would have a hard time fat burning because may mga na-develop na dn na muscles daw saken.(i used to lift heavy weights back then)

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help

incorporate cardio in your workouts...but do not concentrate too much on it...use it as a supplemental workout after your lifting..or do short bouts of around 15mins on your rest days :D

I just bought a 120caps of hydroxicut hardcore... been in here in canada for 2 months noww.. around Cad$60 with tax.. and I need to start on my workout again... what's you recommended dosage? I'm a bit overweight for my height.. 145lbs and only 5'3" but the extra weight is not all fats.. ok na sa akin yung katawan ko.. i just have to really lose my tummy... Kung wala kasi akong chest para na siguro akong butetesa laki ng tyan ko... as well as my double chin... I already have th chest and the triceps.. I just need to work on my biceps as well.. Last February bumili ako nito sa Pinas pero naka 20 caps lang yata ako binigay ko sa tropa ko di kkc alam kung pwede ko dalhin sa flight.. (i shoud have taken it though...) ang dosage ko before was 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon aroud 4pm...

ngayon.. i take the pill like two hours before I start working out... threadmill and weights... iniinom ko yung pill like 5PM bago umalis sa opisina then yung workout ko mga 9to 10PM na... tama ba or mali? I need you expert advices... 1 or two pills a day? alam ko kasi iba ang dosage para sa ating mga pinoy eh... I need to get ripped!!! daming matataba dito canada eh.. grabe ang obesity dito... ayoko matulad sa kanila...

thanx ..

I just bought a 120caps of hydroxicut hardcore... been in here in canada for 2 months noww.. around Cad$60 with tax.. and I need to start on my workout again... what's you recommended dosage? I'm a bit overweight for my height.. 145lbs and only 5'3" but the extra weight is not all fats.. ok na sa akin yung katawan ko.. i just have to really lose my tummy... Kung wala kasi akong chest para na siguro akong butetesa laki ng tyan ko... as well as my double chin... I already have th chest and the triceps.. I just need to work on my biceps as well.. Last February bumili ako nito sa Pinas pero naka 20 caps lang yata ako binigay ko sa tropa ko di kkc alam kung pwede ko dalhin sa flight.. (i shoud have taken it though...) ang dosage ko before was 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon aroud 4pm...

ngayon.. i take the pill like two hours before I start working out... threadmill and weights... iniinom ko yung pill like 5PM bago umalis sa opisina then yung workout ko mga 9to 10PM na... tama ba or mali? I need you expert advices... 1 or two pills a day? alam ko kasi iba ang dosage para sa ating mga pinoy eh... I need to get ripped!!! daming matataba dito canada eh.. grabe ang obesity dito... ayoko matulad sa kanila...

thanx ..

start with diet check first sir, as most of the health buffs here would recommend before taking supplements, now if your diet is already in check, try taking the minimum dosage of hydro and increase as your body can tolerate

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again

where can you buy this stuff? a how much does it cost and how much do you take? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

take 2 aspilet tablets in the morning... with a 6oz cup of coffee... to hasten metabolism.

you can opt not to decrease intake, just dont over eat. while taking xenical... 2 tabs a day lang. morning and 20 mins before dinner.

then just do the usual pushups and sit-ups at home... ok na..

of course those who are fat by nature will have a harder time doing this. this is for normal bodied people who just gained weight.