• 4 weeks later...

i have always owned a fish tank since 1960.....

there were times that i got tired of small ones so i built a ground pond.... raccoons kept coming and steals my fish.

boy,they are smart alright..... despite the cover,it was just a matter of time before they could figure how to access the fishes.....

got tired of the ground pond and built an elevated pond complete with waterfalls.....problems were still raccoons....

i love them fishes so much ...now i have a fish farm that i tend to and sell the harvest.....

am planning to buy some more ponds.....it's fun....

also planning to fill my small yard pond with koi....no raccoons in my farm place.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ano ang advice nyo for beginners?

Be familiar with the Nitrogen Cycle, naka depend buhay ng pets natin jan... go for bigger tanks if possible, 20-30 gallons para me options ka if ever, go for water changes every week or other week (25% water change will do, 50% or more kung me issues sa tank)... go for cheap tropical fishes first, gain xperience, love the hobby. Also take note on which variety ang ittank mo kasi meron mga aggressive na species baka mag kaproblem ka. Start ka muna jan and enjoy... and one more thing... research, research, research... importante yan :).. also avoid over feeding :)

Edited by jeff022784
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have saltwater tank at mahal ang setup and upkeep...RODI water, salts, chemicals...but you need to invest on this to have a nice stable water chemistry para mag alaga nf corals and fish

weekly cleaning and water maintenance

karamihan ng fish and corals nabibili ko dito sa Toronto galing dyan sa Pinas