What's Your Video Card?

Just checking but anyone one of you know where I can get high end video cards locally like nVidia GTX260 or 9800 GTX? wala kasi stock Greenhills. Pa PM narin if you have a pricepoint. Thanks!

BTW I can sell my Palit 9800GT 2 weeks old palang. Want to get a higher end model kulang pa ito sa akin haha. PM if interested.

Right now, a lot of the importers know that sooner or later Nvidia would have to slash prices on GTX260 & 9800 GTX because AMD introduces the 4850 & 4870 at a price far lower than Nvidia 8800gt. I suggest you wait until Feb or March next year.

HD3870 XFire

nakakahinayang mag upgrade since after 2 months may bago nanaman.....

parang sayang ang pera, upgrade nalang ulit kung hindi na niya kaya mag render nang bagong laro :D

Your're right, you don't have to upgrade everytime a new product comes out, you upgrade only if you don't like the way your current graphics card performs.

Just checking but anyone one of you know where I can get high end video cards locally like nVidia GTX260 or 9800 GTX? wala kasi stock Greenhills. Pa PM narin if you have a pricepoint. Thanks!

gilmore cubao... pchub or pc options

for the best current and mid range budget card : 9800gt or 4830

next is the radeon 4670

im currently using HIS 4850 512mb 256bit. just enough for my needs. sana magkapera ng sobra para xfire na...

4850 is good up to 22" LCD.

IMHO

don't waste hard earned money on xfire, it is better to get the next higher level vc(radeon 4870 or nvidia 280).

In most xfire & SLI configuration, 1+1 is not equal to 2, normally you get only up to 30% improvement.

• 2 weeks later...
gilmore cubao... pchub or pc options

for the best current and mid range budget card : 9800gt or 4830

next is the radeon 4670

sir, magkano po ba ngayon yung 9800gt? (mukhang di ko kakayanin yung mga gtx260 at gtx280 e)

I've also heard about a certain 9800gt+... any comments about this new vid card?

Mga bossing maglalagay sana ko ng videocard, e2 motherboard ko ASUS P5S-MX SE AGP Version 3.0 8x transfer rate max supported 8x, ano po yung ok na ilagay kong maximum at ok na ok sa kanya, TIA???

May I know what is your processor, how much ram do you have, & what software do you plan to run?