• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Im 99% sure of getting a Lancer MX but theres this little voice telling me to get a Subaru 2.0R...any feedbacks on the All new lancer MX? Para sakin kasi my IQ tells me to get the Lancer, My EQ tells me the Subaru...Ano ba mas maganda sundan sa auto,emosyon o common sense?

sasama na ako sa boses na naririnig mo na for you to get a subaru 2.0.

:goatee:

Thought of getting the new Mitshbishi Lancer from a Diamond Motors near my place but heared rumors that their service is rubbish. Kindly provide feedback of Diamond Motors' service. Any other recommended Mistubishi dealer?

imho, the service of Diamond Motors is better than the service of Citimotors.

The best diamond motors branch is in libis.

Kuha ko na MX ko last week..no regrets, fuel consupmtion for city driving 7-8km/L, highway 14-15lk/L, very good torque, paddle shifts and 6 speed invecsIII, adaptive front lighting system, sports tuned suspension(matagtag to para sa mga oldies, pero sa mga bagets ok ang stiffness)...Overall Im very satisfied..gamitin ko lang ng konti yung gulong then salpak ng 18" Mags.

My friend has one, the GT Model (Manual) in Silver. He was complaining na medyo malakas sa Gas and I told him it was his driving style cos sobrang babad sya sa gas pedal and in-gear. I told him to adjust his driving style (shift a bit earlier and wag bumabad sa gear) and try it for a week... tumipid daw yung consumption nung kotse.

Medyo pinaglaruan na namin yung auto nya, Evo Look Plate Holder then Blacked Out the middle of the Grille/Bumper. Pogi nung auto!!

May thread na pala neto dito...Got my MX unit 2 weeks ago pa...7-8km/l city driving(QC to ortigas rush hour edsa back and forth)...6speed auto plus paddleshifts(sarap neto sa highway parang nag lalaro lang ng PS2), suspension is firm, sports tuned kasi, pero di matagtag..Everytime you press the gas pedal, it never fails to give a smile...Adaptive front lighting system pa...plus timing chain pa...mas pang matagalan sa timing belts..

Maganda sana yun GTA kaso 1.198 so i settled for the MX 930k with discounts..same engine,same tranny..yung sounds naman tsaka mags aftermarket nalng...