The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

Hi just wanna ask whats the ratio of the daily fuel consumption of this car? Im planning to buy 1, the only thing that m in doubt is the 1.6L engine... it might be a gas guzzler... please enlighten me, likes and dislikes maybe... thanks...

PMed you already.

hope i was able to help you, somehow. :)

@YM, naks naman...anyamang! nyahaaha

guys....hold your breath on this upcoming lancer.

can't wait to see it on the market....deym!

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2010_mitsubishi_lancer_crossover-thumb.jpg

bili ka nyan, yee? :upside:

bili mo ko! gusto ko yan, yellow! :lol:

sa wakas.. dumating din! :D

http://lh6.ggpht.com/kbayot/SHidZKcd7lI/AAAAAAAAFs8/-OQZ1CNnTDY/s400/IMG_3498.JPG

share ko lang, not that i'm boasting, im just proud to have one! :)

Yellowmoon! i paid for my lancer already! i was suppose to get the same color as yours but sad to say it ran out of stocks... then the agent said that their might be a price increase if i have to wait for the color, so i got the gray one which was my original choice(since we're chinese and it would be a no no to get a color thats black or close to it) anyway im very excited when ill be taking it out from the dealer next week...

by the way any of you know where i can buy bodykits for this thats priced just right and preferebly plastic(not fiber glass) :) pls pm me contact infos thanks....

Yellowmoon! i paid for my lancer already! i was suppose to get the same color as yours but sad to say it ran out of stocks... then the agent said that their might be a price increase if i have to wait for the color, so i got the gray one which was my original choice(since we're chinese and it would be a no no to get a color thats black or close to it) anyway im very excited when ill be taking it out from the dealer next week...

by the way any of you know where i can buy bodykits for this thats priced just right and preferebly plastic(not fiber glass) :) pls pm me contact infos thanks....

i meant silver not gray

i meant silver not gray

hi vinsaint!! good for you! Great! :D

.. you wont regret it, promise! Up to now, marami pa ring natutuwa sa car ko. :D

.. it is really matipid sa gas, i must say and maganda ang takbo.

although, I believe this model is konti lang daw ang production kasi nga updated yung features nya compared dun sa unang 2008 model.

:thumbsupsmiley:

body parts, marami sa banawe but there's also one near MC Home Depo sa Ortigas, im not sure what's the name of the store. Ako, i bought my mats sa tutuban. :lol: mas mura eh. hehe!

sayang may mas bago na mitsubishi lancer mas maganda