The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

i have been searching for so long so I am posting this and I really hope someone can tell me. I have a 2000 mitsu galant super saloon automatic. Near the transmission, it has a button that says 'HOLD'. Do you have any idea what is this button for?

hi! i think you can use this to have better hold sa road. like if its raining or slippery or sandy ang road. i also have 98 galant.

Diamond Motors services my cars for the past 5 years now, so far it's been ok. Try the one in Valle Verde C5, they're better than Quezon Ave and have it handled by Ronnie. He's ok and thorough with no bullshit.

We have the same Service Supervisor.. And he is indeed good.. Our Pajero has been serviced at Mits's Valle branch since it was bought from there.. Wala kaming problema sa kanila so far.. The only thing that I don't like is that they have no in-house electrician to look at my fog lamps (dali kasi mapundi eh).. So I have to have the electricals be serviced pa elsewhere..

i think yang lancer na yan ang pinakamababang sales na nakuha nla

ung bago lancer ang tingnan m pare, bka magsisi k bkit yan nakuha m

I saw the new Lancer.. It is indeed more beautiful compared to the one that yellowmoon bought, but its price range really differs a lot.. Nasa 600++ lang ang kotse na binili ni yellowmoon as compared to the P1.2M na top of the line ng 2009 Lancer.. And this is the reason why Mitsibushi Philippines is still offering the 2008 model up to now.. Isipin mo, 2.0 ang displacement ng bagong Lancer.. Yung 2008 model, 1.6 lang.. In a way, ito ang pantapat ng Mitsubishi sa mga Vios at City.. At mas maganda ito dahil full sized sedan na siya at that price..

Comparing the 2009 model to the 2008 is like comparing lanzones to apples.. Magkaiba ng target market ang dalawang kotse na ito..

The reason why mababa ang sales nito compared to the Civic or to the Altis is because it did not offer a lot of changes from the past Lancers.. In-extend lang yung bumper, iniba yung ilaw at hindi gaanong madami ang production.. The Altis's muscle look ate the Lancer wholly..

Why do I know this? Its because we also have the same car which we bought this year lang.. It has a good ride, good A/C, at matipid sa gas.. We replaced our Automatic Nissan Sentra for this and I am telling you, its worth it kapag sa tipid sa gas ang pinaguusapan.. Magastos at mahal ang bagong Lancer.. As much as I love Mitsubishi (since we bought our Pajero in 2002), I'd rather buy a Montero Sport than spend Php1.2M on the new Lancer.. At least naka-mid-sized SUV na ako, kaunti na lang idadagdag..

I know someone from Mitsubishi.. Simula nung na-introduce itong bagong Lancer sa Pilipinas, 20 units pa lang nito ang nabebenta.. Kasi nga 2.0 at mahal.. Look at the new Altis, ang dami na sa daan.. Kasi may murang variants siya at ang top of the line niya, nasa 1.0M lang.. Still, I'd go with the Lancer but again, I would rather buy a mid-sized SUV than buy a car worth Php1.2M.. Just my two cents worth..

But I do agree with you with new Lancer's beauty.. If I had a million to spare, bakit ko naman hindi bibilhin ito..

We have the same Service Supervisor.. And he is indeed good.. Our Pajero has been serviced at Mits's Valle branch since it was bought from there.. Wala kaming problema sa kanila so far.. The only thing that I don't like is that they have no in-house electrician to look at my fog lamps (dali kasi mapundi eh).. So I have to have the electricals be serviced pa elsewhere..

I saw the new Lancer.. It is indeed more beautiful compared to the one that yellowmoon bought, but its price range really differs a lot.. Nasa 600++ lang ang kotse na binili ni yellowmoon as compared to the P1.2M na top of the line ng 2009 Lancer.. And this is the reason why Mitsibushi Philippines is still offering the 2008 model up to now.. Isipin mo, 2.0 ang displacement ng bagong Lancer.. Yung 2008 model, 1.6 lang.. In a way, ito ang pantapat ng Mitsubishi sa mga Vios at City.. At mas maganda ito dahil full sized sedan na siya at that price..

Comparing the 2009 model to the 2008 is like comparing lanzones to apples.. Magkaiba ng target market ang dalawang kotse na ito..

The reason why mababa ang sales nito compared to the Civic or to the Altis is because it did not offer a lot of changes from the past Lancers.. In-extend lang yung bumper, iniba yung ilaw at hindi gaanong madami ang production.. The Altis's muscle look ate the Lancer wholly..

Why do I know this? Its because we also have the same car which we bought this year lang.. It has a good ride, good A/C, at matipid sa gas.. We replaced our Automatic Nissan Sentra for this and I am telling you, its worth it kapag sa tipid sa gas ang pinaguusapan.. Magastos at mahal ang bagong Lancer.. As much as I love Mitsubishi (since we bought our Pajero in 2002), I'd rather buy a Montero Sport than spend Php1.2M on the new Lancer.. At least naka-mid-sized SUV na ako, kaunti na lang idadagdag..

I know someone from Mitsubishi.. Simula nung na-introduce itong bagong Lancer sa Pilipinas, 20 units pa lang nito ang nabebenta.. Kasi nga 2.0 at mahal.. Look at the new Altis, ang dami na sa daan.. Kasi may murang variants siya at ang top of the line niya, nasa 1.0M lang.. Still, I'd go with the Lancer but again, I would rather buy a mid-sized SUV than buy a car worth Php1.2M.. Just my two cents worth..

But I do agree with you with new Lancer's beauty.. If I had a million to spare, bakit ko naman hindi bibilhin ito..

Bottom line is budget. i also enjoyed my unit just as yellowmoon enjoyed his. i was comparing prices and test drove the vios and city. Both of the cars is more expensive than the lancer 1.6 and just having 1.3L engines. For me this is a no brainer choice if you compare prices for 1.3 cars.

As for not getting the new model; really if i were to have that money, i'd spend it on a civic and not on a lancer. :)

i agree but we cannot compare it to lansones vs apple

maybe grapes with seed vs seedless grapes :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...
Im 99% sure of getting a Lancer MX but theres this little voice telling me to get a Subaru 2.0R...any feedbacks on the All new lancer MX? Para sakin kasi my IQ tells me to get the Lancer, My EQ tells me the Subaru...Ano ba mas maganda sundan sa auto,emosyon o common sense?

sasama na ako sa boses na naririnig mo na for you to get a subaru 2.0.

:goatee:

Thought of getting the new Mitshbishi Lancer from a Diamond Motors near my place but heared rumors that their service is rubbish. Kindly provide feedback of Diamond Motors' service. Any other recommended Mistubishi dealer?

imho, the service of Diamond Motors is better than the service of Citimotors.

The best diamond motors branch is in libis.

Kuha ko na MX ko last week..no regrets, fuel consupmtion for city driving 7-8km/L, highway 14-15lk/L, very good torque, paddle shifts and 6 speed invecsIII, adaptive front lighting system, sports tuned suspension(matagtag to para sa mga oldies, pero sa mga bagets ok ang stiffness)...Overall Im very satisfied..gamitin ko lang ng konti yung gulong then salpak ng 18" Mags.

My friend has one, the GT Model (Manual) in Silver. He was complaining na medyo malakas sa Gas and I told him it was his driving style cos sobrang babad sya sa gas pedal and in-gear. I told him to adjust his driving style (shift a bit earlier and wag bumabad sa gear) and try it for a week... tumipid daw yung consumption nung kotse.

Medyo pinaglaruan na namin yung auto nya, Evo Look Plate Holder then Blacked Out the middle of the Grille/Bumper. Pogi nung auto!!

May thread na pala neto dito...Got my MX unit 2 weeks ago pa...7-8km/l city driving(QC to ortigas rush hour edsa back and forth)...6speed auto plus paddleshifts(sarap neto sa highway parang nag lalaro lang ng PS2), suspension is firm, sports tuned kasi, pero di matagtag..Everytime you press the gas pedal, it never fails to give a smile...Adaptive front lighting system pa...plus timing chain pa...mas pang matagalan sa timing belts..

Maganda sana yun GTA kaso 1.198 so i settled for the MX 930k with discounts..same engine,same tranny..yung sounds naman tsaka mags aftermarket nalng...