The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

i think the city is better -- plus the resale value is slightly better than the jazz (as there has always been this talk going around that the jazz might be discontinued here in the phils.)

Actually Percentage wise both is almost the same in depreciation but prices of The honda jazz is slightly higher than comparative city, mainly because of the demand and low availability of 2nd hand units.

Low availability of second-hand units? Tell me about it. I had a hard time looking for a second-hand Jazz.

With demand so high, I don't think the Jazz will be discontinued anytime soon. The all-new 2009 Jazz has already been featured in a number of car magazines. Gone are the i-DSI engines, replaced with VTEC units in both 1.3L (~100hp) and 1.5L (~120hp) configurations. Expect those to make it here soon.

mga pre! any comment on 2007 mitsubishi strada gls sport 3.2 dsl 4x4 mt. i'm interested to buy? :thumbsupsmiley:

My elder Bro just bought one about 2 months ago... his comment is that it drives indeed like a powerful utility vehicle with all the power of an large SUV and all the comforts of the car. Super impressed siya. He bought it from AMCAR Sta. Rosa and is maintained now I believe by ELDorado for the parts.