The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

Guys help me to choose between Honda City 2007 1.3 CVT or Honda Jazz 1.3 CVT. The 2007 city will be out in the market by later part of July or August, there is a minor change from the 2006 model, most probably the head light and the tail light. It has the same features inside, but I am concerned with the safety features of the two car kasi walang trunk ang jazz and walang airbag, Im not really familiar with the city kasi. I heard kasi from a friend since maliit ang jazz pagnadidikitan daw ng mga mabibilis na trucks sa hiway parang nagwiwiggle or pagewang-gewang, is it true? What are the problems you encountered sa jazz and sa city?Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Guys help me to choose between Honda City 2007 1.3 CVT or Honda Jazz 1.3 CVT. The 2007 city will be out in the market by later part of July or August, there is a minor change from the 2006 model, most probably the head light and the tail light. It has the same features inside, but I am concerned with the safety features of the two car kasi walang trunk ang jazz and walang airbag, Im not really familiar with the city kasi. I heard kasi from a friend since maliit ang jazz pagnadidikitan daw ng mga mabibilis na trucks sa hiway parang nagwiwiggle or pagewang-gewang, is it true? What are the problems you encountered sa jazz and sa city?Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

I think you answer your own question. If you like safety go with the car that has the most to offer (ABS/enforced frame/airbags). I personally like the JAZZ. The other thing I like about the JAZZ is mas matipid sa gasolina at pwede e park sa masikip na space.

Napadaan lang.......

Nakita ko na iyong Fusion. 950k, matic. Sabi ng taga Diamond, ilalabas daw nila diesel kapag mabenta 200 units ng gas. As of now, dalawa lang variants, both gas. Iyong dressed up, 1.1m.

:goatee:

nakita ko to nakdisplay sa labas ng mitsubishi sa may marcos highway... kamukhang kamukha ng innova..

6KM/L?!? ano?!? innova na lang talaga kung ganon

wala bang diesel version nito?

I drive a Jazz. Of course the car will wiggle a little when a truck or bus will pass it at high speed. It's a lightweight tall car. But then again the City is just as tall as the Jazz is, they're mechanical siblings. It'll happen to either car.

Buses and trucks displace a lot of air when they move, and the "wash" they produce will be collected in the Jazz's sides. It's never enough to unsettle the car, especially if you have your hands on the wheel all the time (which you should). So while this air "wash" from trucks/buses affects the Jazz, it'll also affect similarly tall cars --- the City, the Innova, the Avanza, the Fuzion...get my point?

Personally I like the Jazz more than the City. If you truly need a 500L trunk, then get the City, but you lose out on ultimate maneuverability because the Jazz is a lot shorter. The Jazz's 380L trunk is actually big enough for a typical week's groceries, and the load space is more versatile than the City's.

• 2 weeks later...

Whichever you pick between the two, you're still getting the same amount of passenger room. It all amounts to having a huge trunk or a versatile hatch.

The City is marginally longer, but again that's because of the extra 120L trunk capacity and a slightly longer front end.

Edited by bogliboi_blue