• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why do guys hurt women physically?

Most of these men who beat up their wife/gf are "sick". They were brought of from a family that beat women. It is safe to conclude that they grew up seeing their father beat up their mom and is emotinally scarred for life. So, to all the girls out there, be sure you get to know the family background of your suitors before committing in a serious relationship which might not end up... happily everafter

its fun gives me the pleasure i cant make love with my current gf until blood flows from

her lips and until i see hitmarks i cant get it up well she enjoys it likewise i enjoy too grabe

thats life hehehehehe :evil: :evil:

and kung pangit sa iba well masarap on my part :evil: :evil:

at kung me kuya man or tatay or kapatid or barkada gf ko walang

knock off x2 saken dahil ako ang batas sa mundong ginagalawan ko

at baka sila malibing ng buhay kung pakekelaman nila trippings ko

kaya so far sa mga ex ko ni isang family member or friends...peers

walang nakelam me kalalagyan sila (two in the head) :evil:

Edited by Smith!
Most of these men who beat up their wife/gf are "sick". They were brought of from a family that beat women. It is safe to conclude that they grew up seeing their father beat up their mom and is emotinally scarred for life.  So, to all the girls out there, be sure you get to know the family background of your suitors before committing in a serious relationship which might not end up... happily everafter

I agree with you pareng Kilawin. Malaking factor din talaga ung family background ng partner mo sa magiging attitude niya sa iyo.

Sometimes sa babae din naman ang problema e, un bang tipong alam na nila na wala sa mood or punong-puno na sa galit ung partner nila, then hindi pa nila tatantanan ng kaka nag, kaya ayun, napipikon si lalake, and the only way para patahimikin ung babae e di soplahin ung bibig nya.

But personally, i have never hurt physically a woman in my life.

hehe tsk ya sometimes sa babae problema... di marunong tumahimik...

sample scenario:

girl: "yak yak yak yak.... inutil... yak yak yak yak.... gago... yak yak yak"

guy: *looking frustrated but not saying anything*

girl: *thinking: oh i got him NOW! tuloy ko nga*:evil: " yak yak yak.... ulol! yak yak manyak! yak yak yak"

guy: "tumigil ka na nga dyan.... baka may mangyari pa sayo"

girl: *he won't DARE HIT ME IN PUBLIC* "yak yak yak yak YAK... duwag! yak yak yak bakla! yak yak yak.... you dont dare!"

guy: "sabing tama na yan e..."

girl " SCREW YOU! yak yak yak yak yak.... "

somewhere around this time she crosses the line and mentions something along the lines of "needle dick" or "your momma" then WHAPAK! ala san mig strong ice....

sigh....

and no i don't hit women... don't advocate it or anything... but what the hell are you gonna do if you were in this situation?

it may only be a psychological factor why men hurt women, physical or mental abuse but the latter is mainly cause the first one. Cguro nung pgkabata sanay cya na sinasaktan and by means of his only diversion of anger dun sa babae nya naibabaling ang galit. For us guys Patience lng naman, not lift our hands for those we love kc vice versa kaya din tyo saktan nyang mga girls mentally and psychologically nga lang. kung wrestler type physically n un.Hahaha

it may only be a psychological factor why men hurt women,both physical or mental abuse, but the latter is mainly cause by the first one. Cguro nung pgkabata sanay cya na sinasaktan and by means of his only diversion of anger dun sa babae nya naibabaling ang galit. For us guys Patience lng naman, not lift our hands for those we love kc vice versa kaya din tyo saktan nyang mga girls mentally and psychologically even physically kung wrestler type nga lang.Hahaha

This thing is a crap!!!   

I don't have any bisyo but I haven't done this in my entire life. 

To physically hurt my GF would never be listed on my vocabulary.

I had no idea why the hell such guys out there tends to hurt their GF / WIFE when they argued on something. I might as well do the same thing that Paulo Go have done or much worst than that. 

go easy on me ... duh. :rolleyes:

Guest Camerie

Most guys think that if they hurt girls physically, it shows their superiority and masculinity but it doesn't...

It just shows that they're weak and cowards cause they can only hurt those who are helpless and those they know can't hurt them back.... :angry:

f**k gusto ng babae pantay lagi sa lalake like work..politics..achievements...status including

sports kung ganon ka pantay din ang guy sa lahat so pwede din silang umbagin at basagin

ang bungo kung pasaway sila hehehehehehe :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

f**k gusto ng babae pantay lagi sa lalake like work..politics..achievements...status including

sports kung ganon ka pantay din ang guy sa lahat so pwede din silang umbagin at basagin

ang bungo kung pasaway sila hehehehehehe :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Following your logic, it means then that women can actually go ahead and "umbagin at basagin ang bungo ng mga guys kung pasaway sila", right?

:blink:

Following your logic, it means then that women can actually go ahead and "umbagin at basagin ang bungo ng mga guys kung pasaway sila", right?

:blink:

yeah equality ng gender ok lang yan ang trend so pwedeng gawin ang lahat pantay sila eh :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: