Kissing On The First Date

• 1 month later...

siguro depende sa situation kung anong kiss ang pwede and kung ano allow ng date mo... i've experienced kissing on the first date, some smack lang and some what starts out as a goodnight kiss ends up as a passionate one.

i remember going out with a childhood friend, first date namin yun... nung paalaman na natural na may goodnight kiss.. nagbiro ako san ba pwede, sabi nya bahala ka, ayun kissed her on the lips (smack). then nag-take 2 kami, then second one medyo tumagal ng almost a minute, hangang naulit na naman ng mas matagal... ang paalaman na sana naging pampagana :)

kung getting to know-you naman ang date, natural lang na magkakailangan pa so kahit cheek lang unless nga na comfortable na kayong 2 sa isa't-isa... pero sabi nila never kiss on the first date daw... who cares? hehehe

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't,definitely a no. I still believe in the getting to know stage and in traditional courtship like visiting the girl sa house,getting to know her parents and family,etc.... Chances are,if a guy attempted to kiss you on the first date,then his intentions are not good.

Kiss on the first date is alright if you both had a great time together, if you clicked on all aspects in dating.

There's nothing wrong with a kiss on a cheek or a smack on a lips after a wonderful and entertaining date. It's just showing the person how you appreciates his/her company. Just don't overdo it with a FK...and touching. Do that on the second date!!! hahahaha...just kidding.

• 2 weeks later...