6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

• 3 weeks later...

Mga bossing, any chance of changing things up just a bit?

1. Start the fNBA playoffs a week earlier.

- To avoid the long last 'week' where a lot of teams whose playoff standings are already set usually tend to DNP lots of critical fNBA players.

2. Maybe consider pre-determining draft order now that all managers have registered.

- To enable better fine-tuning of pre-ranking.

This may prove useful when a GM may not be able to join the draft for some reason but would want to at least exert some effort towards having a bigger hand on how their team's make-up will be.

Plus since we only turnover two managers per season, we MAY be better served to put accumulated drafting tendencies of our co-managers to good use.

Kung sakaling hindi lang naman dead-set ang league towards just keeping on.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

here we go again.. champs out to defend the crown.

(in other words, isosoli ko na ang commish gig next season)

CHOCOFISH

011. blake floppin

018. lowry

039. kembot walker

046. faried

067. jennings

074. j-lin

095. reke

102. olynyk

123. draymond

130. neneng bakya

151. aaron gordon

158. hollis thompson

- defining moment of the Draft: had to pick b/w kemba and kobe in the 3rd round lol

- queue got empty multiple times and targets vanished, but was really happy to get tyreke at pick 95.

- i thought my last 4 picks were a crapshoot. that happens when you get in a loop

• 3 weeks later...

hindi naman madali yung bumaba sa D-League tapos umakyat ulit dito sa main. ilang managers na ba ang naka-gawa nun?

i was glad i managed to be online when the draft happened. yun nga lang i ended up on a rig that blocked MTC.

doesn't really matter pala since hindi na uso yung initial impression sa original rosters.

hemingways, here's hoping i manage to at least make the playoffs this season.

Solid naman team mo Labuyo. Yung kay LP, nabiktima ng Westbrook injury pero mukhang malapit na bumalik si RW. Weakness mo ay FT%, FTM and 3s.

Yung team ni 3D na Team Red Cross Redux aangat pa yan basta healthy lang players.

The team na palagay ko lang medyo delikado ang hinaharap ay kay Dencio (Concepcion Carriers). The frontline guys (i.e. Drummond and Sanders) are not dominating as much as Dencio thought or hoped they would plus the team is almost like giving away three categories (ft% and ftm) already, week in and week out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...