6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

nakup, mauunahan pa ako ni ayasadai kay lewis ah.. hehehe :D

Uy dehado naman ako dun dude. I was thinking sana at least either Brown or West and then Prince or Villanueva.

Mukhang pabor ata ako sa Hoopburners ah...oh well, depende nalang sinong isama ni Chu kay Pierce. Pero mukhang mamimiss ko ang all-out gunning ni Shard ah...hmmm

Cheese, we can call the trade off it doesn't feel right. Oks lang pare, no hard feelings. Bawal naman na yung no return no exchange diba?

Commish naman, para sa walking wounded, ikaw ang nanggugulpi ah! langya, halos lahat ng lamang mo tambak ako!

Edited by gift_of_game

Cheese, we can call the trade off it doesn't feel right. Oks lang pare, no hard feelings. Bawal naman na yung no return no exchange diba?

no need bro, I offered Ren so I have to live with it. it's just a big gamble dealing with Stro but the upside and potential he has (reality and fantasy-wise) is just too tempting to pass up.

so, I'll just have to add another wish to my christmas wish list...

fellow gamers! bakasyon muna ako pero try ko pa ring mag-online from time to time para check yung team ko... bago ako tuluyang mag-vacation, eto muna...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!! :santa: :santa:

bro g_o_g, i'll give you my answer as soon as i get back... :thumbsupsmiley:

cheese, easy lang sa akin. isang player na lang maglalaro sa akin dis week.. dahan-dahan lang ha... :boo:

Guest cactus jack

hello mga fellow fantasy players...

finally, nakapag-post na rin ako dito...

whew, kulelat team ko!

mga bro, lahat ng players ko open sa trade, just give me your best offer...

and MERRY CHRISTMAS SA LAHAT!

wishlist: brad miller, vince carter, chris webber and ben wallace!

sana po matupad, hehehe!

gwaps great pickup kay cook.. i could have nipped you in the pts dept if not for his 15.. post-2642-1125235631.gif

good matchup, good luck on the following weeks.. :D

hahahaha... oo nga, sacrifice move na yun eh, binitiwan ko na si eddie griffin para ma-maintain ko man lang at least yung points lead ko... well, it paid off, mostly due to the 3rd quarter "brilliance" by cookie...

...as predicted, a few posts ago, i've said that the best i could have is a 4-7 record... what killed me is the TO's (again), the subsequent A/T fallout, and the FG% (thanks to harpring / croshere / j-ho's woes)...

...well, if there's any consolation, i've finally beat the best in rebounding in his own turf... hehehe... but i'm quite surprised i still lead in the points for 2 consecutive weeks...

...welcome to the top 5, master bubuy... and doing that with an injured amare really says something... chauncey made ur team "legit"

...now, to all the haters out there... should i say, "AK who???"

...after that, i'm gonna shore up my blks and rebs by getting adonal foyle...

...and finally, someone handed it to ayasadai... hehehe...

...chicken nuggets has one of the scariest line-ups around... this one's (i hope) gonna go down to day 7...

happy holidays to all...!!! peace...!!!

hahahaha... oo nga, sacrifice move na yun eh, binitiwan ko na si eddie griffin para ma-maintain ko man lang at least yung points lead ko...

...welcome to the top 5, master bubuy... and doing that with an injured amare really says something... chauncey made ur team "legit"

i was a great "knight" sacrifice to obtain good positional advantage.. ;) parang chess.. :lol:

at least i have some holiday good news from amare.. :evil:

Dec 26 Stoudemire returned to the practice court for the first time since undergoing off season knee surgery in October. The Arizona Republic reported the Phoenix Suns' power forward is shooting free throws and remains at least 10 days away from agility and footwork exercises.

Advice: It's possible that Stoudemire will return to play as early as February 2006. Stoudemire averaged 26.0 points and 8.9 rebounds per game in the 2004-05 season.

at least i have something to look forward to in the second half of our season.. :thumbsupsmiley: happy holidays everyone.. :santa:

naunahan mo ko kay flip.. :D

ahahaha... ikaw naman, minsan lang makalamang ng kaunti sa FA eh... hehehe... kaso, 1 trick pony, mejo puro offense and lots of TO's... matindi ang interior ng kalaban ko this week, change the game muna, can't play fire vs. fire...

...and WHOA... a major 1st day whoop ass of 11-0 to g_o_g... man, keep the faith, nowhere to go but up...

I would've kept flip if he were a bit more consistent and put up other stats aside from points. but well, the best of luck to gwapogs on that one.

not really... just did the usual review on the box scores, and i saw that flip lit it up (in contrast w/ my man vlad rad), so i looked him up, and voila, there he was in the FA's...

...i thought someone has him in their roster, really... so, well, while he's on a roll, let's see what he can do...