6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

chu - andre miller for sam cassell + any of croshere / harpring / smush

for your amendments, pls... hehe...

bro, sorry. i can't trade miller right now because he's my only pg that's very consistent with asts category. pede ko bigay either of these pgs i have: hudson, franchise, harris.

i'm looking for a scorer now to offset a lot of my players who are injured or not playing. :cry:

bro g_o_g, more time on your offer dude. pag naayos ko ung isang trade na binabalak ko, saka ko bigay go signal sa proposal mo. btw, are u still interested? :)

bro, sorry. i can't trade miller right now because he's my only pg that's very consistent with asts category. pede ko bigay either of these pgs i have: hudson, franchise, harris.

i'm looking for a scorer now to offset a lot of my players who are injured or not playing.   :cry:

bro g_o_g, more time on your offer dude. pag naayos ko ung isang trade na binabalak ko, saka ko bigay go signal sa proposal mo. btw, are u still interested?  :)

interested in getting Pierce? yup! if he's still on the table of course...and you said you needed pg?

Edited by gift_of_game
my fellow GM's, bywee's offering me Ray Allen, Samuel Dalembert and Sean May for Brevin Knight, Lamar Odom and Mike Miller.

any opinion/s from you guys are very much welcome :D

my initial take on this proposal was to reject it if i were you since i'm getting the same amount of stat in categories i should be needing (rebs, blocks) since lamar and dalembert will be cancelling each other out. but lamar would contribute more than dalembert since odom is the 2nd option for lakers while dalembert is not. ray allen is great in filling up points, 3s and others. but u have tmac, kobe and ak to do those things. the key player would be brevin knight. knight is a fantasy stud now since he's starting for the bobcats and have great A/T ratio. i thought you will sacrificing a lot on your assist dept because you'll be giving a pg for forwards.

so taking a look at their season averages goes like this:

brevin knight - 12.3 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 8.6 apg, 1.9 TOpg, 2.5 spg, 0.0 bpg, 0.416 FG, 0.773 FT, 0 3pg, 3.1 FTpg

lamar odom - 14.8 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 5.2 apg, 2.5 TOpg, 1.2 spg, 1.0 bpg, 0.457 FG, 0.364 FT, 1 3pg, 3.3 FTpg

mike miller - 11.4 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 2.3 apg, 1.4 TOpg, 0.7 spg, 0.5 bpg, 0.440 FG, 0.338 FT, 1.3 3pg, 2.1 FTpg

total - 38.5 ppg. 18.1 rpg, 16.1 apg, 5.8 TOpg, 4.4 spg, 1.5 bpg, 0.438 FG, 0.492 FT, 2.6 3pg, 8.5 FTpg

ray allen - 24.6 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 3.9 apg, 2.4 TOpg, 1.7 spg, 0.2 bpg, 0.422 FG, 0.889 FT, 3.2 3pg, 4.3 FTpg

samuel dalembert - 8.0 ppg, 10.0 rpg, 0.6 apg, 1.8 TOpg, 0.2 spg, 3.2 bpg, 0.488 FG, 0.667 FT, 0 3pg, 1.3 FTpg

sean may - 8.2 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.4 TOpg, 0.7 spg, 0.5 bpg, 0.409 FG, 0.766 FT, 0 3pg, 2.1 FTpg

total - 40.8 ppg, 19.1 rpg, 5.5 apg, 5.6 TOpg, 2.6 spg, 3.9 bpg, 0.440 FG, 0.774 FT, 3.2 3pg, 7.7 FTpg

from there, you can see my argument that you'll be losing a lot of assist but both teams giving and receiving fairly the same amount of TOs. one thing for sure with bywee's offer is the FT percentage will boosts yours.

but anyway, it's all up to you and bywee with the trade right? :thumbsupsmiley:

oh and with your counter offer to him, i have not checked it yet so i can't say much for now :lol:

btw, the offer was Pierce+Harris for Lewis+Terry right?  :unsure:

antay ko lang yung trade ni artest. may balita kasi na lewis for artest trade eh. pag napunta si lewis sa pacers then mahihirapan ako dun..  :P

yeah, I agree, it's all about timing. Harris would be a good fit although after i picked up `fro livingston, I got overloaded at the 1-spot. Would you be willing to give up deng instead and have the mavs minutemen on your squad?

OT: Danny G's making it happen!!!

not that scary though, he actually let me lead early in our matchup to blow me away later in the week :wacko: :blink:

hehehe :lol:

that was close bro... result would be different kung hindi injured yung ibang players mo...

yaiks!  :cry:

we're actually locked up at 5-5 right now. i just hope my players can keep up with his team...

im up 7-3 today pero dikit yung stats bro... and with Zo sideline with respiratory infection, mukang mahirap nang habulin yung lead mo sa blocks...

my fellow GM's, bywee's offering me Ray Allen, Samuel Dalembert and Sean May for Brevin Knight, Lamar Odom and Mike Miller.

any opinion/s from you guys are very much welcome :D

take it dude!!!

i'd look stupid with this question, i know.. :P

bakit ka mahihirapan pag napunta si lewis sa pacers? :huh:

kasi po kuya pag nasa pacers na si lewis at nag-trade kame ni g_o_g, baka mahirapan si lewis na makakuha ng shots nya since bago sya sa pacers and he have to adjust. unlike si artest dati sa pacers, 2nd option sya ng pacers. lewis can be 2nd but i doubt kung yun agad ibigay sa kanya ni carlisle... :D

oo nga naman. tignan nyo kame ni boss bubuy. we didn't actually compare stat for stat. kelangan ni bosing ng ast at 3pm. ako naman blks at rebounding. we didn't care about the other cats so much. kaya we went with the trade last two weeks ago.... :cool:

correct... trade for need... there will always be a winning side and a losing side, but what matters is you have adressed your highest demand...

btw... as i look @ the FA wire, i saw that 3 of my original (yahoo-drafted) players where there:

jalen rose - based on the other drafts i was actually in, they were picking him in the 6th - 8th round... in actual, i would've drafted a troy murphy / tayshaun prince / gerald wallace instead of him... super underachiever this season...

raymond felton - i bet brevin knight was still around when this guy was picked... inconsistent as hell...

nene hilario - man, gone w/ a season ending injury, this pick would've been a primoz brezec or a mark blount or a chris mihm...

next year... potek... kahit me pasok, mag-V-VL ako para makapag-online lang... grrrrhhahahehehe...