6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

goodluck kina Commish AJB at Chain Gang...

told yah, talo nanaman ni CG ang #1 Team for the 2nd straigh year...

ok tong finals, sino kaya ang mauunang mag-FPJ Mode?? :lol: :lol:

Nauna na si PBP doon sa dynasty league main page :lol:

Di pa nga ako nakakabuwelo eh, humirit na ng matinding FJ-style :lol: Parang pampabwenas ata ni PBP yun :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer

Naku, down the wire ito, panigurado.

Goodluck to both squads!

Will this edition of the Chain Gang win all the marbles?

Or has AJB's purple reign just begun?

We got 7 days of ballin' to find out... :cool:

===

Congrats nga din pala kay Bro Katrina who got the best of my boys. Maka-ungos na sana kami, kahit pang-9th, bwehehehe! Kaya lang mukhang may nagbabadya nanamang maiinjure... tsktsktsk

Naku, down the wire ito, panigurado.

Goodluck to both squads!

Will this edition of the Chain Gang win all the marbles?

Or has AJB's purple reign just begun?

We got 7 days of ballin' to find out... :cool:

===

Congrats nga din pala kay Bro Katrina who got the best of my boys. Maka-ungos na sana kami, kahit pang-9th, bwehehehe! Kaya lang mukhang may nagbabadya nanamang maiinjure... tsktsktsk

who would've thought this rag-tag version of the chain gang would bring me to the big dance the 2nd consecutive year???

anyway... finishing again at 2nd won't be so bad... yet, hungrier, i definetely would be...

looking back... last year, i went giant-killing and struck down katrina (06 reg season league leader) at the semis... this time, the former champ rip city (07 reg season league leader) went down (in my hands, too, hehe) at the semis...

with starbury perhaps shutting it down for the year, i am not that optimistic... but still, the chain gang would fight, fight, fight...

btw, congrats commish... from almost being eliminated to being possibly 07 champ... you really deserve it, man...

0-5 for JRich, 1-8 for Deron so far (game in progress). Awful start for my boys.

Gwapogi, I counted the total games for your team and I think you have an advantage. Im gonna have to use up my waiver moves but the bottomline effect seems to be merely advancing the playing date of a player (player picked today will play the following day but usually wont have a game the next day; player dropped wont have a game the next day but will be playing the day after; same end result). Marbury not playing will certainly be a a factor. This early though I would have to concede turnovers, ft% (Curry plays 6 times during the finals period, I think) and A/T. I dont have any real shotblockers too. Those are four categories right there. Considering my team doesnt have the advantage in the sked, those four categories would be pretty difficult to overhaul. Im keeping my fingers crossed though.

Congrats again for making the finals back to back. And good luck to us both.:-)

Edited by agentjackbauer

matibay talaga si gwaps. 2 straight finals. ako mejo masaya na sa 2 straight playoffs. :D

but still, i could only think of if mike miller didn't crash out in the quarters, i would've been. :cool:

ps. jumpman23 you still got a lot to learn. :P ever watch kung fu movies? student doesn't win vs mentors. ;)

as I've predicted boss bubs, you're gonna take the matchup this week!

btw, congratulations on my boys for successfully defending my spot last year. back-to-back 6th place for my team!!!

can you say 3-peat???

hehehe

it doesn't count as a win bro. you refuse to drop Allen.

===========

ang ganda ng finals!!! dikit ang pts, rebs, ast at tie pa sa stls!

naka bench pala si J-Ho. nanigurado si commish ng live body. hehe.

Edited by bubuy

I took it as the same style as having Pau at the start of the season injured and still having him in my lineup. I just had bad luck that T-mac also got hurt last week. anyway, Mike Miller's injury put you in the same boat also and we had a close matchup still even with my hobbling team. I guess better luck next year for me...

===========

naka bench pala si J-Ho. nanigurado si commish ng live body. hehe.

Nakarma tuloy, naglaro si Josh Howard at 4 pts lang ata binigay sa akin ni Finley. Sabi kasi ng rotoworld malamang di maglalaro si Josh Howard eh. Sayang.

Edited by agentjackbauer

yung last two weeks, on fire ang mga bataan ni gwaps sa FT%, pero you still never know di ba?

actually yung 1.71 A/T ay mataas pa eh, talagang malupit lang yung 4.00 ni gwaps, ngayon lang ata ako nakakita nun even for a single day sa isang MTC league. :unsure:

isa lang talaga ang pwede ilista dito (no offense to commish). TOs advantage to gwaps. yun lang. :D