6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

dear commish,

can u please veto the trade we (me and boss bubuy) agreed a while ago. it was re-agreed that posey and hunter will not be included in the trade anymore. after u veto it again, another proposal will be laid on the table by i and boss bubuy for all gamers to vote on...

thanks...

eniwei, the new trade scheme will look like this

chu's billups+cook for teamnotsokewl's okafor+wells

bosing, sencia na kung dito ko na muna isinulat.. late na dito sa thailand eh.. uuwi pa ako.. bagal pa ng yahoo.. i'd do this first thing in the morning,,, balewala muna ung mga work.. hehehe :boo:

peace all!! have a good gameplay tomorrow.... :thumbsupsmiley:

all offers for marion except for chu's have been rejected. chu's offer is the only serious one I got for Marion (Pierce and Francis for Marion). All the others involved players out of the top 20 or worse, players with marginal fantasy values. I appreciate Chu's offer coz it is making me really think if I should take it or not.

As for the trade between bubuy and hoopburners, I already vetoed it yesterday. Since I only represent one vote (league votes kasi tayo sa trade), you must appeal to the rest of the team owners to have the trade vetoed. Good luck.

ganyan talaga buhay, may talo , may panalo.basta nasa top 6 pagdating ng playoffs ayos na:-)

randolph available for trade. anyone interested?

going back to the match-ups... hahahaha... monster game... monster TO's din... monster loss...

well, 'twas a goodf match-up anyways... 5-6 in an expected bow to the commish... nice game...

...now, on to the powerhouse ayadasai...

...and regarding randolph, would you accept a cassell + smush trade???

the trade has been vetoed by the league. IMO, it was lopsided in favor of chu talaga, as shown by Posey's 5 triples today:-) Kahit walang request, i vetoed it yesterday.

Ayasadai,

No harm with the offer pare, thx na rin. I just happen to think that Marion merits at least a top ten or top fifteen fantasy player in exchange, after all he was the number one fantasy player last year if Im not mistaken. Sana may iba kang offer na mas matindi:-)

the trade between me and bosing bubuy was bound to be vetoed. i can't blame myself for agreeing on that trade because i was only looking for big guys to help my rebs department while bosing was really looking to acquire billups... even if it costs him much. same thing for me as of the moment, as i am waiting for the decision of commish with regards to my proposal to him for marion. i have already artest and kg on my lineup but due to the enthusiastic feeling of acquaring him, i'm willing to let go two of my top performers if it happens. :(

anyway, moments later after we agreed on that trade, we decided that posey would be omitted from the package and same with hunter because boss bubuy doesn't want two players at the same team on his roster as much as possible. plus, he is stirring up another trade proposal with another team that involves posey. :huh:

err, so much for that explanation. bosing and i decided to cut the deal off and propose another one that involves the same guys, minus posey and hunter. so by the looks of it, the trade would be billups + cook for okafor + wells. :blush:

but knowing the league has owners who are very "seguristas", i would like to propose another proposal to bosing bubuy. it would then be billups + mihm for okafor + wells. it's much better than the "cook" deal as mihm is really the starter center for lakers. and bosing bubuy told me that he really wanted a center in the package. :blink:

gwapogs, i'll get back at you after my trade with bosing... but for advance info i'm willing to let go artest+moe pete for kobe.. what u think? :lol:

Waaaaaa!!!! Why Andre? Why? :cry: :cry:

miller statline 0-10 FG 10 points, 10 rebs, 9 asts, 2 TO, 6 stls, 1 blk...

okay na sana ung stat, un lang 0-10 FG ang tumataginting!!!

sayang nag-1 ast at 4 stls pa sana sya para quadruple-double na.. hehehe.... :D

cno gusto kay andre miller? :boo:

nga pala... pareng g_o_g, i'll think about ur offer. but billups has a good trade proposal already. err, willing to trade ka ba for either of your star forward/center players? :hypocritesmiley:

err, so much for that explanation. bosing and i decided to cut the deal off and propose another one that involves the same guys, minus posey and hunter. so by the looks of it, the trade would be billups + cook for okafor + wells:blush:

but knowing the league has owners who are very "seguristas", i would like to propose another proposal to bosing bubuy. it would then be billups + mihm for okafor + wells

bahala ka na sa filler basta + billups, ill stick with the players ill release.. oka + bonzi B)