6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Commish, malas ka ata this week!

Yung dalawang players na na-trade ko sayo injured.

Tapos injured din si Deron at Baron!

Wow! Speaking of s@%t HAPPENS?

Indeed, s@%t Happens!

Pero, napansin ko din na tayo ang magkalaban sa last week ng season.

Pag nagkataon, FULL FORCE ka na that time!

Waaahhhhh! Baka dun ako malugmok ng tuluyan!

Edited by PrettyboyPOPOY
bro, dont worry.. sa dami ng injuries sa team ko.. medyo malabo yan.. ok lang sakin kahit matalo basta mga tipong 5-6.. hehe!!

good luck satin this week... :D

I'm actually wishing the same bro as I'm already expecting to lose our matchup and I just don't want to fall in the standings too hard with all the teams bundled up together in the middle of the standings...

Bro, cheese, sa lakas ng line-up mo dapat kami ang matakot!

:D

Pero injured si T-mac, flu-like symptoms daw!

my team??? without Pau, my team is the greatest example of a donut team. I would have been happier if my perimeter guys would be spectacular in their categories but I couldn't even win the assists and A/T stats if my opponent has at least 2 injured guards...

Commish, malas ka ata this week!

Yung dalawang players na na-trade ko sayo injured.

Tapos injured din si Deron at Baron!

Wow! Speaking of s@%t HAPPENS?

Indeed, s@%t Happens!

Pero, napansin ko din na tayo ang magkalaban sa last week ng season.

Pag nagkataon, FULL FORCE ka na that time!

Waaahhhhh! Baka dun ako malugmok ng tuluyan!

By the time we'd face each other, it might be too late na for my team. Malas talaga. Laban naman ang team ko sa assists pero with both Deron and Baron out, talo talaga. Without Okafor, talo din agad sa rebs and blocks. Ewan ko ba kung paano na to. Sa isang liga ko naman, anim ang injured. From number 1 to number 5 tuloy ang bagsak ko. Sigh.

available basta maganda offer ba e! basta till the end head face up ako bro!!!!

ung maayos naman na offer ba e! :D

with Livingston's injury, I need another PG, and you have four..... :D

can we package Miller with Bosh for LeBron plus either one of the following: Wilcox, Tim Thomas, Nene, Bynum or Hill??

if ok sa yo bro, offer mo na...

Wow, speaking of pestilence.

NEW YORK -- Monday, Jamal Crawford hit a late 3-pointer to give the New York Knicks a win over the Miami Heat.

Tuesday, the team learned he will likely require season-ending surgery on a stress fracture in his right ankle, though the team said it's possible he could return if the Knicks make the playoffs.

"It's very disappointing, honestly," Crawford told reporters on Tuesday. "You never expect anything like this to happen. I guess it's just part of life."

Crawford told reporters that surgery is "not definite, but a strong possibility." He also said he was told there were "no other options" to repair the fracture. He said he had been feeling pain in his ankle for a few weeks and had X-rays after Monday's game and an MRI and CT scan on Tuesday.

Crawford is scoring 17.9 points per game this season, making him the second-highest scorer on the Knicks. New York is 26-32 and was two games out of the eighth and final spot in the Eastern Conference playoffs entering Tuersday's game at Boston.

Baron Davis

Deron Williams

Emeka Okafor

Josh Howard

now Jamal Crawford

OUCH!!!!

I can feel you COMMISH!

sumakit ulo ko dito... :wacko:

matinding isip nanaman to,

im packaging bosh with either hinrich/martin/miller for 2 reliable big men meaning rebs and blks and fg% :D

pero ung tamang offer naman ah. as much as i wanna have LBJ i have to think this over as to what my team really needs.

For Bro. Chu! :boo:

Reggie on the radar? No way of knowing how serious it is yet, but Reggie Miller could be a candidate for the Mavericks' vacant roster spot.

Owner Mark Cuban brought up Miller's name before Monday's game against the Hawks. The former Indiana Pacers star is the No. 1 3-point shooter in NBA history. He retired after the 2004-05 season, but remains in excellent physical shape.

And joining the Mavericks would give him the chance to do about the only thing he never did in his illustrious career – win a championship.

Avery Johnson said he and president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson have been discussing options for the open spot, but are not close to any decisions.

Miller currently is a member of TNT's broadcast team.

LINK

bumabagabag sa utak ko ang tanong na ito - should i or should i not pull the trigger?... :wacko:

i feel that i got the guys he want and he got the guys i need...

tapos kami pa ang magkalaban ngayon...

ang saya-saya-saya... :boo:

And I know what you must be feeling Teio. Ha ha ha :lol: