6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

thanks sa mga insights... actually head to head league eto... tapos naka autodraft lang... di ko akalain makukuha ko si

marbury and si francis hehehe... mukhang bad combo nga... tignan ko kung makawork out ako ng trade bago magstart yung seaason heehe.

you better keep both of them as one would probably be on a hot streak while the other would be slacking off at different times in the year...

or one or even both of them would be in different teams before the trade deadline passes... hehehe

For the information of everybody, so far the following are the registered managers of the 2nd MTC Fantasy NBA League:

(1) NY Kewlerbockers (bubuy)

(2) Roughnecks (cheeselogger)

(3) RIP_CITY (bret_hart / defending CHAMP)

(4) Chain Gang (gwapogi)

(5) Ayasa Nights (ayasadai)

(6) Boomtown Bucks (gift_of_game)

(7) agentjackbauer (agentjackbauer)

*commish, edit ko lang to reflect the mtc members' handle. para alam natin kung sino ang andito. ;)

Edited by bubuy
For the information of everybody, so far the following are the registered managers of the 2nd MTC Fantasy NBA League:

(1) NY Kewlerbockers (bubuy)

(2) Roughnecks (cheeselogger)

(3) RIP_CITY (bret_hart / defending CHAMP)

(4) Chain Gang (gwapogi)

(5) Ayasa Nights (ayasadai)

(6) Boomtown Bucks (gift_of_game)

(7) agentjackbauer (agentjackbauer)

*commish, edit ko lang to reflect the mtc members' handle. para alam natin kung sino ang andito. ;)

bossing bakit ako la pa invite???

you better keep both of them as one would probably be on a hot streak while the other would be slacking off at different times in the year...

or one or even both of them would be in different teams before the trade deadline passes... hehehe

the thing about marbury and francis is that they can explode but the downside of it they need to have the ball always in their hands, steph is a trying to be pass first and shoot PG and looking at it it aint bad only to be more often finding himself to shoot more in the end games, francis needs to feel his game. he has to dribble and take shots, try to look over his stats a bit and youll understand. you can keep both though isiah plans to imitate the suns running game but instead of a passing running game it might turn out to be a shooting running game and having steph as the captain ? you know what happen na with him when he was in a suns uniform. you might say then was then . . . D'antoni came after marbury? but as i said in the history of the suns getting kidd was already a pass first PG their style was already running and out gunning that why they fall off the playoffs when steph took charge.

the bottom line is, new york might go small meaning expect marbury,francis,jalen rose,and crawford to really mix it up but having a shoot first PG how many good shots are there to take not mentioning how many can this 4 have every game. all im saying its a good gamble , a gamble it is if it pays off you just won the lottery if your not . . . .. oh pre season is coming by the way

i've joined a public league, and, man, i really screwed up...

here' my pathetic team (drafted in the same order:

kb24

billups (screwed up when someone picked d-ho here - before my pick)

j-smoove

sheed

okur

murphy

krstic

telfair (i screwed up big time on this, 8th round on telfair, WTF!%- tj ford got picked prior and i choked)

deron will

dunleavy

hedo

ryan gomes

cisco elson

for fun's sake, what can you mock about my team?

... i freakin' swear, this is my worst draft, ever... never gonna make the same dumb move again...

i've joined a public league, and, man, i really screwed up...

here' my pathetic team (drafted in the same order:

kb24

billups (screwed up when someone picked d-ho here - before my pick)

j-smoove

sheed

okur

murphy

krstic

telfair (i screwed up big time on this, 8th round on telfair, WTF!%- tj ford got picked prior and i choked)

deron will

dunleavy

hedo

ryan gomes

cisco elson

for fun's sake, what can you mock about my team?

... i freakin' swear, this is my worst draft, ever... never gonna make the same dumb move again...

heheh u just to believe on krstic whahahahaha who knows

and billups will still be billups dont worry

^you're team ain't bad bro, I could only see a few weak spots for your team like blocks and maybe assists department. Kobe, Chauncey, Sheed, and Hedo would take care of your points, 3pts and FT% while your bigs would take care of your FG% and rebounds. the only guy I wonder why he is in your team is Elson...

actually, i'm quite surprised, too... :boo:

well, i was choosing between him and jarrett jack... then again, with an FA pool full of "potential" (blake, charlie bell, ty lue, etc), i went with a starting C...

...guess its bad for a "warm-up" draft, right?

so Elson's starting for the Spurs? they'll probably platoon him with Oberto and the other bigs they have so don't expect much from him...

but in total, you had a good draft. you're strengths would be scoring and maybe assists too as I see Dunleavy being used by Nelly as a facilitator/shooter in the '07 version of Run TMC in 'Frisco...