6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

share ko lang some of my teams in other leagues:

team 1- billups,joe johnson,josh howard,caron butler,bosh,okafor,wilcox,frye.morrison,ford,smush parker,haslem and kevin martin.

team 2- hinrich,mike miller,mikes james,caron butler,murphy,wilcox,bosh,yao ming,smush parker,haslem,kevin martin,bargnani and hedo

team 3- wade,hinrich,josh smith,josh howard,dwight howard,jermaine o neal,bogut,cassell,al harrington,jayson williams,zach,morrison and redick

team 4 - arenas,vince carter,hinrich,josh howard,boozer,wilcox,krstic,murphy,ford,morrison,martin,tinsley and bargnani

may 2 draft pa ako and another team which i mention first hehehe

so where is the D-league kung pwede sumali

i realize i think the good side of drafting early in the yahoo fantasy is that some players are place so low, example is emeka,wilcox etc while some bad ones are place so high.

meaning if you look deeply in your league you get to have real good gems at the middle end to the end round.

but on the other side you get to miss the reality of how this players play in real games due to the hype and what the internet tells us and our imagination. one clear example last year is jayson williams of the heat . knowing he wants to pass or a assist guy we thought having wade and shaq and walker could jump his assist but in reality it didnt so early drafters like me suffered then but i also made got changes having to acquire ford in the FA.

the later you draft the many changes in the draft are made. so its always tight! but the good ones are already there no more scroing down so much.

hay . . . .

Para sa mga naiinip.. sumali muna kayo sa mga league na maaga mag-draft!

Nakaka-6 na ata ako! Hehe!

since between launchpad & hoops na lang labanan..

commish ajb.. pwede na ba ko gumawa ng D-League? :)

Nakagawa na ba si jumpman ng liga? If so, hold on to the details muna para ma-finalize na natin ang listahan ng managers. Kung di pa, ok lang din. Wait lang muna pare, I will just confer with the other members ha.

what the! si hoops and me na lang

???

so much emotion naman nyan hehehe drama, guys kung si hoops lang e ill give way na.

sign me up in the d-league quick, so i can have my final team done na. that makes me having 8 teams heheheh

Sigurado ka dito? If you are, then I will send the details of the league to hoop and the others na. If not, then lets wait for the other managers to vote.

team 1- billups,joe johnson,josh howard,caron butler,bosh,okafor,wilcox,frye.morrison,ford,smush parker,haslem and kevin martin.

team 3- wade,hinrich,josh smith,josh howard,dwight howard,jermaine o neal,bogut,cassell,al harrington,jayson williams,zach,morrison and redick

pretty good teams here...

team 2- hinrich,mike miller,mikes james,caron butler,murphy,wilcox,bosh,yao ming,smush parker,haslem,kevin martin,bargnani and hedo

team 4 - arenas,vince carter,hinrich,josh howard,boozer,wilcox,krstic,murphy,ford,morrison,martin,tinsley and bargnani

may 2 draft pa ako and another team which i mention first hehehe

so where is the D-league kung pwede sumali

wow dami mong teams... di ka ba nahihirapan mag manage nyan hehehe...

Share ko lang din... eto yung team ko dun sa isa ko pang league...

what do you guys think? sino kaya tatanggalin ko dito???

1. L. James SF

2. P. Pierce SG,SF

3. J. O'Neal PF,C

4. J. Smith SG,SF

5. G. Wallace SG,SF

6. S. Marbury PG

7. C. Butler SF

8. Z. Randolph PF

9. S. Claxton PG

10. K. Thomas PF,C

11. S. Abdur-Rahim SF,PF

12. S. Francis PG

13. J. Posey SG,SF

14. J. Foster PF,C

15. A. McDyess PF

Share ko lang din... eto yung team ko dun sa isa ko pang league...

what do you guys think? sino kaya tatanggalin ko dito???

1. L. James SF

2. P. Pierce SG,SF

3. J. O'Neal PF,C

4. J. Smith SG,SF

5. G. Wallace SG,SF

6. S. Marbury PG

7. C. Butler SF

8. Z. Randolph PF

9. S. Claxton PG

10. K. Thomas PF,C

11. S. Abdur-Rahim SF,PF

12. S. Francis PG

13. J. Posey SG,SF

14. J. Foster PF,C

15. A. McDyess PF

solid mo dito is 1 to 5 and 7, either that try to think it over what you need and package some players to get it. dami player mo sleeper e thomas, abdur rahim,foster , mcdyess, marbury hindi mo alam kung puputok ba sila or so so lang. sa coaching changes nila expect something pero kakatakot lang, tapang mo ah steve franchise and starbury . . . make or brake yan.

i dont think kse mcdyess is gonna play a lot of minutes, thats the reason they place him sa bench kse injury prone ung tao, may injury yan last time when he was traded to the knicks pre season pa lang wala na. thats why with a lot of potential he signed 5 million lang per year

foster rebs rebs rebs, bad fg% no offense . . . . . . hindi ko alam what your plan is or what you want your lineup is alamin mo then lets see pwede ka maganda i package

solid mo dito is 1 to 5 and 7, either that try to think it over what you need and package some players to get it. dami player mo sleeper e thomas, abdur rahim,foster , mcdyess, marbury hindi mo alam kung puputok ba sila or so so lang. sa coaching changes nila expect something pero kakatakot lang, tapang mo ah steve franchise and starbury . . . make or brake yan.

i dont think kse mcdyess is gonna play a lot of minutes, thats the reason they place him sa bench kse injury prone ung tao, may injury yan last time when he was traded to the knicks pre season pa lang wala na. thats why with a lot of potential he signed 5 million lang per year

foster rebs rebs rebs, bad fg% no offense . . . . . . hindi ko alam what your plan is or what you want your lineup is alamin mo then lets see pwede ka maganda i package

thanks sa mga insights... actually head to head league eto... tapos naka autodraft lang... di ko akalain makukuha ko si

marbury and si francis hehehe... mukhang bad combo nga... tignan ko kung makawork out ako ng trade bago magstart yung seaason heehe.