6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

ok ok

first of all i would like to give a public apology to all with the trouble i gave during the baseball season.

i have no excuse for my action, pero i hope lang na you will give me the chance to play nba fantasy.

all i can say is, with the nba fantasy expect ill be playing.

this is due to the fact that when we played mlb fantasy, my work just jump a notch hgher due to someone in my department resigning so i have to flew over to our operations out of civilization to a small city ( by the way im not in the philippines) no no connection outside internet.

so right now im still in the small town but im using my new celphone which has a wifi and gprs capability to connect to the net. as of why i didnt continue playing lets not go to that anymore.

again hoping for reconsideration,

ok ok

first of all i would like to give a public apology to all with the trouble i gave during the baseball season.

i have no excuse for my action, pero i hope lang na you will give me the chance to play nba fantasy.

all i can say is, with the nba fantasy expect ill be playing.

this is due to the fact that when we played mlb fantasy, my work just jump a notch hgher due to someone in my department resigning so i have to flew over to our operations out of civilization to a small city ( by the way im not in the philippines) no no connection outside internet.

so right now im still in the small town but im using my new celphone which has a wifi and gprs capability to connect to the net. as of why i didnt continue playing lets not go to that anymore.

again hoping for reconsideration,

I feel for you pare pero like I said mukhang problema ang slot kasi may nabigyan na ata. And honestly, your difficulty in accessing the internet makes me think twice talaga.

What do you guys think?

sa tingin ko rin give him a chance...

kasi kung maganda naman yung record nya sa nba fantasy last year and promises na ganun din this season... e di oks lang...

kung sa mlb sya may prob... sa tingin ko dapat dun sya ma-sanction parang ako...

if masuspend or banned ako sa mlb oks lang kasi result yun ng pagiging inactive ko... pero sa nba fantasy naman maganda record ko so sana hindi affected since different naman ang nba and baseball... just my opinion =)

potah, kaya ayaw ko ilabas ang list eh. sa huli neto ako pa ang masama. <_<

the way i look at it. it's hoops vs. rampaging for the last slot. that is my take. bahala na kayo magdecide. i'm for whoever is ACTIVE sa fantasy league at sa mtc. mas gusto ko kasi yung nakakausap sa thread para mas mabilis ang transaction at nakaka interact mo din.

NBA:

1. bret_hart

2. gwapogi

3. bubuy

4. ayasadai

5. Cali!

6. cheeselogger

7. agentjackbauer +

8. g0g

9. chad_moneyshot

10. PBP *

11. joshiasi *

12. teio *

13. consiglieri *

14. hoopburners or R@paging_Veggie *

just ring me up kung ano desisyon nyo. out!

bubuy!

im in no position to bargain but ill say this, indi ako active sa forum as in posting yes! pero it doesnt mean i dont come often to the forum to check things out.

i dont speak a lot kse, i dont have much leverage on my team to trade, i gave a lot of trade offers which a lot of you rejected (most of it i believe). and mostly the reason most of you guys already speak my mind already.

kaya nga i just wait na lang sa FA pool. if i can get a late snatch like i did then getting kevin martin, nocioni, radma and barbosa etc kaya naging 3 pt shooting team na lang hehehe.

pero one thing is for sure i was active playing, i might miss a day or 2 but surely i made it up for it.

thank you for listening! i hope the original pact stays, or maybe lets make 2 leagues. the original pact and the new pact of groups? joke!

potah, kaya ayaw ko ilabas ang list eh. sa huli neto ako pa ang masama. <_<

no offense meant boss. as they say, don't shoot the messenger...

the prospective managers wanted to know the unofficial results so you just gave them it. you never said actually that that was the final list.

anyway, I still go with my votes so far. I won't change my opinion...

okay guys, i'll just give up whatever slot i'm possibly contesting into. for the good of the league. i'll just join na lang next season, kung pede pa. and for everyone to have a peace of mind na rin. :)

goodluck and have fun! :D

oh, this doesn't mean i'll be going inactive, on this board or on this fantasy league. siguro a chip of insights or suggestion here and there ang gagawin ko.

Edited by hoopburners

look hoop! since im the last to inquire about joining, you can have the spot na lang. its not as if i cant play it without you guys.

its just nice lang to be part of a group than playing with total strangers, anyways people! if its going to be a showdown of me or hoop!

im willing to step down for this matter, and bubuy as i said im the last to come so its best last in first out!

have a wonderful weekend

also i think it was hoop who started this thread, so i think if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have been this together for the x time,

maybe other may start it sooner or later but im saying if not for him maybe we wouldnt come to this level of communication.

walang utang na loob to, its about the love of the game.

oo nga pala, lahat ba kayo nasa pinas? im coming home sa feb or march gawa na lang tayo ng eb! akin ung first 1.5 to 2k then salo salo na lang kayo for the rest. pls provide location para we can work out a good location which is a good proximity for all of us para kahit papano fair.

im from manila by the way.

hmmm do we have a D-league? whats the rules in this? can someone provide a good detail on this.

i would propose is this hehehehe

it would be crazy or great if the last 3 teams of the nba fantasy league this season be move to next year D-league while the top 3 teams in the D-league moves to the Nba fantasy league?

para may movement and everyone really tries hard, and makikita natin commitment kse if ayaw na nya aalis na lang cya kse either hindi na cya makapasok sa NBA Fantasy-league or doon pa lang pwede na natin alisin.

Para the teams are in NBA fantasy league are the elite ones while sa D league naman ung testing ground.

naku i think i made life complicated

Anyway, if the last slot is up for grabs then here's my suggestion:

Dont decide it now. Wait until the fantasy basketball registration starts. Let us see who can genuinely sustain his activity in the fantasy games threads. For me, the choices ought to include even the newbies like fatso or jumpman or whoever.

Im also wondering why hoopburner's gave way agad to launchpad. Is it because he realizes he wont be able to sustain being active for one season?Or talaga bang mabait sya at mapagbigay. Si launchpad naman, ang concern ko, biglang naging aktibo. Paano kung bigla na naman mawawala? (sorry dude, you cant fault me if I have this concern).

Ang hirap pumili kaya I think the best way to do this is through a poll among the other oldtimers. But not now. Tsaka na pag malapit na tayong bumuo ng liga.

preng launch..

the top 2 teams of the D-League will go to the main league next season, yung last 2 naman sa main league will be "demoted" to the D-league.

One misconception, i'd like to correct: THE D-LEAGUE IS NOT A MEDIOCRE LEAGUE.. Serious F-Bball players din kami. :D

Hell yeah we are! :thumbsupsmiley:

Maybe hoopburners and launchpad would want to join us in the D-League, so we would have veteran MTC fantasy players amongst us. :D