6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

goodness... i won against the #1 team...

man, ayasadai... that was one helluvah close fight... i'd say, i won on pure luck... i mean, C-Webb and Ricky Buckets going DNP's :blink: , and brad miller doing 2 3's :rolleyes: and kendrick going bananas w/ 6 blocks :boo: ...

...really one helluvah close fight... could have gone both ways with the tight scores... nice match, dude!!! :cool:

actually, since the start (a few posts back), eto talaga ang kinatatakutan kong team... solid top to bottom... ang team ni bret hart (RIP CITY)... was hoping to avoid him in the entire play-offs (and did, till the finals)...

...i dunno... hoping for the best na lang...

..so much for that Katrina thing! :D

congrats bro Gwaps and goodluck to both of you... may the best team wins!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

my team sucked big time... and it will be a 1.5 week of pain in the ass for my team!!! (battle 4 third):lol:

tough luck bro, yung 3 pointers and steals dept talaga yung inaasahan ko to turn things around...

looking forward next season... successful tong 1st fantasy NBA naten...

well, my "other" Ayasadai team is in the finals... my team here in the office... I'm at #4 at the end of elims and I have to beat guess who...... the mighty (and star studded) team CHICKEN NUGGETS of bro Cal! to enter the finals... at least dito sinwerte.... hehehe :D

Edited by ayasadai
actually, since the start (a few posts back), eto talaga ang kinatatakutan kong team... solid top to bottom... ang team ni bret hart (RIP CITY)... was hoping to avoid him in the entire play-offs (and did, till the finals)...

...i dunno... hoping for the best na lang...

same here bro, hindi ko tinalo si bret nung elims... actually dalawa sila ni roughnecks na ayoko makaharap sa play-offs.... mali pala ako.... hehehe... dapat pala ikaw iniwasan ko.. hehehe

but seriously, balance talaga tong team ni RIP City... and if you noticed wala sya masyado transactions... again mga pre, goodluck sa inyo dalawa!!!

same here bro, hindi ko tinalo si bret nung elims... actually dalawa sila ni roughnecks na ayoko makaharap sa play-offs.... mali pala ako.... hehehe... dapat pala ikaw iniwasan ko.. hehehe

but seriously, balance talaga tong team ni RIP City... and if you noticed wala sya masyado transactions...  again mga pre, goodluck sa inyo dalawa!!!

oo nga, tahimik lang sa transactions pero malupit... 9 moves lang the entire season... galing...

...actually, natalo ko sya nung 2nd round ng reg season, kaso, di naglaro si elton brand at si richard jefferson for the entire week :boo: , hence, fluke ;) ang pagkapanalo ko nun :D ...

...now, i face his wrath...

what a way to end my season...

losing 5-6 to chicken nuggets... :(

losing the last matchup of the season sure leaves a bad taste in the mouth... :cry:

better to start licking my wounds before we start again next season...

great fantasy league bro's! :thumbsupsmiley:

good luck to the finalists bro gwapogi and bro bret hart! :cool:

Congratulations and good luck to the finalists. Well done. Just a reminder, the finals match-up does not end this week ha (Monday Manila time) but extends on to next week, up to the 19th I think).

To all those who participated this season, thanks to you, the first-ever (?) MTC Basketball Fantasy League was a resounding success. See you all next season. Mabuhay ang kampeon!!!:-)

Mabuti na lang mga active tayong lahat sa liga, it made things a whole lot more fun. Cant wait for next season, good thing there's fantasy baseball to keep my mind off fantasy basketball in the meantime. And of course, the NBA playoffs is just around the corner. He he, Kobe and his gang must not falter these last few games:-)

Ayasadai, san ka sumali ng fantasy PBA? :D

bret_hart welcome back! ganda ng championship! dikit na dikit. hehe. :cool:

sa PBA forum bro, mypba.com, pero langya pare corny, isang thread lang yung Fantasy PBA dun, nag-draft kami ng players, then yung stats mano-mano ang computation... yung league commish ang nagco-compute... yung 2nd week nga panalo dapat ako nagkamali pa sila, nag-register sa standings talo ako... :D lahat ng transactions na gagawin mo dapat i-post mo dun sa thread then yung commish ang mag-aadjust nung line up mo! :D

going back to Fantasy NBA... what I way to end my "Katrina" season.... finishing 4th place! :lol:

pero ganda ng finals... dikit na dikit! walang naga-adjust ng line-up... :thumbsupsmiley:

OT ulit: ang isang corny pa pala dun sa Fantasy PBA, subdivided sa 4 divisions with 8 teams (ata?) per division... then each division, they have their own drafting of players... kaya ibigs sabihin since may 4 na divisions, meron ding apat na Taulava, Menk, Ildefonso..... etc......

so ibig sabihin, after the elims, at naglaban-laban na yung mga play-offs teams, pwedeng magkatapat yung mga same players.... :lol: