• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

well, i'd bet my ass, my foot, my face and even my monster cock that even if karma hit me hard - ala kevin everett hit-that-hard - and i went down to the d-league, i'd still have the same cred, respect and love that i am having right now (see chu / hoopburners - though the guy didn't make the cut, we still like him like crazy)...

tats naman ako dito.... :blush:

hehe :thumbsupsmiley:

bro, cguro hindi pa kse tau magkakilala masyado and we dont interact a lot, minsan ganyan lang ako makipagusap parang madrama. cguro sobra lang ako at home with you guys pero kung pangit sya sa inyo well dont worry you wont hear much from me.

also im happy and that i do feel lucky to be part of this early on than those just joining now thats having a hard time to join this league either main or d-league, and that push of yours yah i seen it well what can i say kaya nga nasa main league ka pa!.

and also you think and some others think who is good and i suck well thats YOUR and THEIRS opinion, i welcome that, criticism are welcome. so yun its either all of you continue to bring it here on the forum or let see it again in this year game.

oh thanks for the word of advice! may God Bless everyone :D

its not that you suck or anything .. youre just annoying .. i suggest you chill .. and everything will be cool

perfectly summarized and very well said...

not that you suck (ur team at least)... matter of fact, ur team was seeded to finish high on top with kidd, kaman, bosh, hinrich, k-mart 2, etc...

to be honest, we have a fair share of loudmouths around here (me included) but the difference is, we know when to chill and when to turn it on... heck, we even go borderline "chat fight"... but everything's cool...

chill bro...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt ??????

dont be talking smack bout my D League .... lol

i keed bro i keed

ahahahahahahahahahahaha... no dissin' around here bro (except for some, i guess...)

as i've said bro, some GM's in the D league are on par or even better than the GM's in the main league...

...now, that's sayin' a lot, hehehehehehehehehehehe...