6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Congrats to Commish for winning "The Battle of Pitong Gatang".

Gwaps, you had a great season and I feel you bro. The same thing happened to me i.e. getting jacked by injuries/DNPs in the playoffs in three other pub leagues I played in.

To everyone: this was one smashing season, moreso literally what with the rash of injuries. Anyhow, till next year...

Congrats Blankface.. The 2006 D-League Champ.. 6th seed tapos nag-kampeon.

Ayos ah, pareho kaming nanggaling ni blankface sa 6th spot.

To All:

Another season of fantasy basketball has ended. This has truly been one fun season and I cant wait for the next season to start.

Maraming Salamat sa lahat. See you all next season!!:-)

well deserved win, commish! winning the dynasty and the yearly league really says a lot!!!

...well, as far as dynasty mode goes, all i can say is, mid season injuries to yao, paul and co. made me decide to go "boston" and tank it for a "once in a decade" talent in greg oden... hehehe...

...the MTC league, well... NJ nets? good comparison! but still, both years i've lost to truly deserving GM's... all respect!

...but it just got me a little bit more hungrier... hehehe...

...congrats mr. stern / ajb... with the new GM's and the "lessons learned" from this year - add the fact that this league perhaps is the most competitive that i've ever seen in my couple of years as fantasy GM, i can't wait 'till next season!!!

hoorayyy!!!

I didnt really "feel' that he was the number one fantasy player this season (and his numbers actually dropped a bit this year) but according to Brandon Funston (and our own league's stat filter), Shawn Marion was again the number one player in fantasy basketball based on average or total stats.

Edited by agentjackbauer

well salamat sa bati mga bro...it just so happen that my team peaked at the time when it mattered most...also i think it helps that almost all my players were fighting for a better seeding, or a playoff spot and or as spoilers (baron, vc, deng, brand, gasol, jamison) plus almost all of my players are healthy (except chandler in the last 3-4 games)...include there my gamble of not changing/trading too much player (i only have 12 moves and made only one trade with jumpman -baron as against to caron butler) hoping that they will all be healty by playoff time...so to all thanks for a great season and see you all next year in d-league and main league hehehe :)

• 2 weeks later...

may we get the seeding of the players na for next year?

since hindi na rin base sa performance ng baseball ung pagjoin sa nba fantasy league. and to know sino sino kasali for the purpose kung may nag back out and sino pa pending. ayusin na ito kahit around mid this year or september.

D-League you got me on the house!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
sorry for being a newbie to this, but how can i join ur league if ever there is a slot open? Replies will be appreciated greatly. :)

Metz you have to go thru the D-League. The finalists from the D-League gets promoted to the Main League for the next season and the bottom 2 from the Main gets demoted to the D-League.