6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Injury Report

Larry Hughes (SG, Cleveland) – Hughes had a positive visit with doctors on Tuesday, and he has been cleared to return to practice. The team has said that Hughes will be out for a minimum of another two weeks but may return for the last few regular season games with the hopes of preparing for the playoffs.

Josh Howard (GF, Dallas) – Mavs coach Avery Johnson still has Howard on the ambiguous timeline for a return. He has practiced without complications according to The Dallas Morning News, but is still at least a game or two away from returning. "I'm not pushing him to return," Howard said Tuesday. "And he's not pushing me."

Baron Davis (PG, Golden State) – Davis participated in practice on Tuesday, but the extent of his involvement was taking shots while still in the protective boot for his right ankle sprain. Davis is supposed to meet with doctors Thursday for an evaluation, and his availability for the rest of the season will likely be determined at that time.

Shaquille O'Neal (C, Miami) – O'Neal sat out Wednesday's game with a hyper-extended left knee, an injury that Heat coach Pat Riley termed nothing more than "a little irritation." He is considered day-to-day and should be good to go for the Heat's next game on Saturday at Cleveland.

David West (PF, New Orleans/Oklahoma City) – West missed his second consecutive game on Wednesday with a sprained left ankle. He is considered day-to-day and may be available for the Hornets' next game on Friday versus Memphis.

Tony Parker (PG, San Antonio) – Parker missed Tuesday's game as he is still suffering from a deep bruise in his right shin. He is a game-time decision for Thursday's game at the Lakers.

Rashard Lewis (SF, Seattle) – Lewis missed Wednesday's game with a sprained right ankle. He is day-to-day and Sonics coach Bob Hill is hopeful that he will be able to play on Friday versus the Lakers.

wow... lupit talaga ni ayasadai... nakuha pa si josh howard... sarap talaga pag waiting na, you have some days to spare... i woudl've picked him up early if i was assured of a good lead, kaso, i need the 3pts and the ft% to be sure, so i got rasual butler instead...

howard already played producing 10 points..

he may not play the usual howard game, as hamstring injuries are pretty tough to recover from ,most of the time no surgery required only long rests.. but he is still a very good compliment to richard's army.. :P

actually it was against the Magic bro... :)

oh, my bad. hehehe. anyhow, I was also thinking of tabbing howard a couple of days before Katrina pulled the trigger but what the hell, I'm doing the NIT anyway and that was way before news leaked out `bout his return. napaaga lang siguro, Mavs be struggling right now.

...hoop's cats are burning me again with those freaky-ass stats. I think Garnett had 22 pts 17 rebs 6 dimes...and 7 blks. Dang!

ok i saw it na. still can't believe it though. i overturned the deficit in FTM, you overturned my lead in FG%, the tie yesterday was TO, you won that. so that should have been 6-5 in your favor, but alas, i was able to win the PTS category.. :blink:

i never thought i would win that as kobe was playing today and he dropped 40+ i think.. :huh:

anyway, it was a nice week bro.. we had 3 matchups this year.. 5-5-1, 3-8 and 6-5.. :)

and oh, we can look forward to the baseball season.. :boo:

may mga quality FAs pang available for your teams mga pre...

Dixon, Darius Miles, Reggie Evans (rebounds), Arroyo, Harpring (provided that he will play soon) and Finley......

pero ang sure na makukuha dito is Darius Miles.... pag eventually hindi naglaro si Hughes sana available pa ang isa sa mga to... :D