• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

yeah... he's got lebron, bibby, tayshaun, carter, jamison...w/ sleepers okur and ridnour on board... wow... man musta have one helluvah knack for picking the right pieces...

...btw, i'm planning on a six player deal, master bubuy... i'll post by the end of the afternoon...

dude was picking first, so I guess that's got something to do with it.

he pre-ranked his players pretty well (I'm guessing that he did a lot of homework esp with prince and boozer---who would've thunk that up?!?!?!?!) and the draft engine was smart enough to stick with his choices but still keeping a good mix of players on hand.

so really, barring anyinjuries, his lineup is dope from top to bottom...

Hm, commish, shouldn't there be a mercy rule when going up against ayasadai's squad? or some sort of handicap? hehe

hahaha... yeah right... i just can't imagine the three of them fighting in the locker room as to who will take the shots... hehehe...

...well, as for jamal crawford, yeah, lucky i got him in the FA market... man, i believe somewhere along the way, he'll pick-up his game... he's got mad skills, btw... maybe larry o'bie is trying to make him become ala rip hamilton, w/c he is not cuz jamal needs the ball in his mitts to be effective...

...and, i need any sort of upgrade from bassy anyways... kid fell way too far in the stat category to still stck with my team, anyways...

need a pg upgrade?

I got 5 good pg's (terry, alston, claxton, ford, williams) on my squad but I know you're a Deron fan so ehem, what you got bro? :)

i'd trade those 3 rather than billups.

are u willing to trade bosh for billups straight up?

its either bosh or randolph. im mulling it over pare. im very much inclined to go ahead with the trade though since baron davis is my only good pg (and his TOs are killing me).

pero to the team which owns Koe, pwede din Kobe for Bosh (plus another player if necessary)hehe.:-).

eh gwaps have u thought things over? have u got any other offer for me? :rolleyes:

one thing though, i wouldnt trade butler and iguodala at the same time, it's either one of those two.. :D

okafor + wells + iguodala for AK + abdur-rahim ??? man, am i giving up too much for an injured player or what.. :lol:

eh gwaps have u thought things over? have u got any other offer for me? :rolleyes:

one thing though, i wouldnt trade butler and iguodala at the same time, it's either one of those two.. :D

okafor + wells + iguodala for AK + abdur-rahim ??? man, am i giving up too much for an injured player or what.. :lol:

haha... not really... i am just loking at my roster and waiting for another move to complete... will know later man, pwamis... :P