Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

ask ko ko lang mga peeps. gusto ko kasing mag-alaga ng aso para sa mga anak ko (5 and 3 years old)and at the same time as a guard dog for our house. any suggestion kung anong aso pwede kong bilhin? may nag sabi sa akin maganda raw ang dalmatian..... may nagbebenta sa akin ng tuta P2000 daw and may papers...mura ba?  help pls.  t y.

kung P2000 with papers mura na yan but im not sure kung ok na guard dog yan. masyado ng malaki yung size ng dalmatian after a year based on the age of your kids. try mini-pinscher, they are protective to their owner and barks to strangers. kayang kaya pa i-handle ng mga kids mo and very low maintenance. suggestion lang.

kung P2000 with papers mura na yan but im not sure kung ok na guard dog yan.  masyado ng malaki yung size ng dalmatian after a year based on the age of your kids. try mini-pinscher, they are protective to their owner and barks to strangers. kayang kaya pa i-handle ng mga kids mo and very low maintenance. suggestion lang.

Don't get a Dalmatian if you're living in an apartment or your house doesn't have a big yard. They're very playful dogs because they were originally bred to run alongside horse-drawn carriages kaya they have tremendous stamina. Wala silang kapaguran. They're not meant to be chained or confined to small places, masisiraan sila ng bait pag ganun :)

But if you have a big yard, they're excellent for your kids. They're excellent guard dogs din although maingay talaga at magulo sila. They really seek a lot pampering and attention.

I know many would be shocked pero I would recommend a Doberman din. Kawawa ang mga asong ito because they're often portrayed as vicious animals when in fact these are very gentle dogs. Very loyal, very intelligent and easy to train. Nakakaatakot lang itsura nila pero mababait sila kahit nakatira ka sa cramped space. Gentle sila sa mga amo but they will turn very protective once they see that their maaster is in danger.

Pero I know you wouldn't ever consider getting a Doberman for your kids so I would highly recommend a Beagle instead. Here's a write up:

"The Beagle is a gentle, sweet, lively and curious dog that just loves everyone! A happy little tail-wagger! Sociable, brave and intelligent. Calm and loving. Excellent with children and generally good with other dogs, but should not be trusted with non-canine pets, unless they are socialized with cats and other household animals when they are young. Beagles have minds of their own. They are determined and watchful and require patient, firm training. This breed doesn't like being left alone. Consider buying two if you will be gone a lot. A Beagle has a loud baying cry that was a delight to hunting horsemen, but can be disturbing to family and neighbors. Beagles have a tendency to follow their own noses. They may take off on their own exploration if let off their leash in an unfenced area."

Hope this helps :)

I have a desert tortoise that I rescued in Cartimar 4 years ago. I say rescued because it had a very bad fungal infection in its leg that caused it to swell. Hardhat has since recovered, and enjoys living in his terrarium. He eats a lot of veggies, and occasionaly ground pork or chicken, as well as quail eggs.

i have a male jack russel terrier and a female labrador whom i hope will be preggy soon since i just had her stud to a macho yellow lab whose parents are both chocolae daw. hope may lumabas na choco.

as for my jack russel... i invite people to own this lovable, intelligent, kulit dog. you'll ran out of energy because of its kakulitan

kung P2000 with papers mura na yan but im not sure kung ok na guard dog yan.  masyado ng malaki yung size ng dalmatian after a year based on the age of your kids. try mini-pinscher, they are protective to their owner and barks to strangers. kayang kaya pa i-handle ng mga kids mo and very low maintenance. suggestion lang.

i have a mini pin...they are so protective..but anong klaseng protection ba hinahanap mo?...kung protection against akyat bahay...hindi ok kasi sipain lng..baka mamatay na...kakaawa...but malaks sobra tumahol..medyo masakit sa tenga...and kids love mini pins..nakakapnggigil tlga..