Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

cats!

theres this one cat, who likes to talk to me everytime i come home from work, early in the morning. as in inaantay nya talaga ako, sasabay umakyat, pag dating sa room, meows and meows like he's telling a story or nag susumbong. :lol: :D :rolleyes:

i read in some magazine, they have this device that literally translate cat language into human's. is that for real?

post-52-1081160128.gif

ZERREIT - meows adopt you too, in part. Make sure that at first sight the cat already likes you and likes to go to you, that there is chemistry. Kittens and young cats usually have better chances of adopting you.

Hard to make yourself master/mistress of a cat. They are too smart para ma-uto, like dogs. Instead, try to be a friend.

Good luck!

Roxy, maybe the cat is telling you "Well, it's about time you came home! I'm starving here! Give me my food!" Hahaha! :lol:

I had a cat once and I named it Pepper. It was a fat female tabby. It would always follow me to the garden and whenever I'm just lying down on the grass back in our old house, it'll lie next to me or next to my head. I miss that cat.

ZERREIT - meows adopt you too, in part. Make sure that at first sight the cat already likes you and likes to go to you, that there is chemistry. Kittens and young cats usually have better chances of adopting you.

Hard to make yourself master/mistress of a cat. They are too smart para ma-uto, like dogs. Instead, try to be a friend.

Good luck!

LC, I already saw this adorable cat last week. It's a male tabby cat. It came up to me and just warmed up to me immediately. It's really affectionate. I guess I have been adopted already. I'm thinking of naming it Marbles. Still in the process of adopting it though. :lol:

Roxy, maybe the cat is telling you "Well, it's about time you came home! I'm starving here! Give me my food!" Hahaha! :lol:

I had a cat once and I named it Pepper. It was a fat female tabby. It would always follow me to the garden and whenever I'm just lying down on the grass back in our old house, it'll lie next to me or next to my head. I miss that cat.

not really since my dad feeds them supper, round midnight. i ususally arrive around 3am...makwento lang sya talaga!

post-52-1081161555.gif