Pet Lovers Anyone? - "Anong Inaalagaan Ninyo?"

us_good

can any of guys or buddies tell me a website for filipino pets lovers? this is a webpage on where selling, buying and trading take place ,also it gives a lot advise on caring of pets.

Well I am also an animal lover. Pigeons (bloodline) to exotic after reading and confrim by myself 16 years ago about the H1 virus i quit of it. Then I shift to aquarium tropical muna then nagsawa then shift to salt water nagsawa na din. Sa dogs naman madami na ako naalagaan at na breed then nagsawa na din. Then thru exotic animals, mabilis din ako nagsawa.

Right now I am very interested on selling, buying and sometimes trading on exotci animals. As of now i got 6 anacondas. 3 school of piranha 2 schools of red and 1 school of yellow. They are on bredding stage now pag nanganak ngayon it will be on their breeding cycle na. Then 58 of different trantulas got to breed at least 6 pairs already ang pinaka mahal sa lahat yung lalake. Then 100 pieces of scorpions they breed but they eat their kinds. 8 pairs of tarsiers frm bohol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
can any of guys or buddies tell me a website for filipino pets lovers? this is a webpage on where selling, buying and trading take place ,also it gives a lot advise on caring of pets.

Well I am also an animal lover.  Pigeons (bloodline) to exotic after reading and confrim by myself 16 years ago about the H1 virus i quit of it.  Then I shift to aquarium tropical muna then nagsawa then shift to salt water nagsawa na din.  Sa dogs naman madami na ako naalagaan at na breed then nagsawa na din.  Then thru exotic animals, mabilis din ako nagsawa.

Right now I am very interested on selling, buying and sometimes trading on exotci animals.  As of now i got 6 anacondas.  3 school of piranha 2 schools of red and 1 school of yellow.  They are on bredding stage now pag nanganak ngayon it will be on their breeding cycle na.  Then 58 of different trantulas got to breed at least 6 pairs already ang pinaka mahal sa lahat yung lalake. Then 100 pieces of scorpions they breed but they eat their kinds. 8 pairs of tarsiers frm bohol.

ahmm try http://www.philpets.proboards74.com/index.cgi :-D

anyways I have a 5 mos. old male persian cat