San Miguel Beer

Bakit biglang hinandle ni Ato Agustin ang headd coach chores in this crucial stage of the tournament...sana transition muna.

Medyo inaalat SMB, tapos nagluloko pa Freeman...Tsk Tsk Tsk!!!

But I still believe they will reach the semis...Lumaban pa rin kahit walang import...

Bakit biglang hinandle ni Ato Agustin ang headd coach chores in this crucial stage of the tournament...sana transition muna.

Medyo inaalat SMB, tapos nagluloko pa Freeman...Tsk Tsk Tsk!!!

But I still believe they will reach the semis...Lumaban pa rin kahit walang import...

in fairness naman kay coach ato agustin, he won 4 championship titles in span of 1 year.. may credibility siya as coach. kaso nga lang, nasa crucial stage na ng tournament dun sila nagpalit. 2 days before their last game palang nag turn over sa coaching job, tapos wala pa silang import. pero yan na nangyari, wala na magagawa. sana lang para sa beermen, tama desisyon nila ngayon.

http://teampilipinas.info/2010/06/siot-on-way-out-smb-prepares-red-carpet.html

another thing, freeman will play tomorrow.. is it because he already recovered from flu, or he already served his suspension???

http://teampilipinas.info/2010/06/beermen-welcome-back-freeman-test.html

With the Beermen's win againts the aces last night, they strenghten their bid for the last outright semis seat. If the BMEG wins against Barako tonight, there will be a play off for the last spot. If the Barako wins, Beermen will have the semis seat.

According to a source, after their out-of-town game last night, washington and holper figured in a minor motorcycle accident in Dumaguete while going around town. Both are alright however. Just a few bumps & bruises, although I heard Mike got a big lump/gash on his left cheek

Tindi ang lakas ng Beermen. But I wonder the true salaries of those superstars! Siguro may under the table dealings dun. For sure kung ilalabas ang totoong mga salaries ng mga players na yun, lagpas na sa salary cap ng isang team. Practically all are superstars in their own right. Mas si Olsen, up to now, syempre, superstar status pa rin at magaling pa rin. May tatagal pang 5 taon and I hate to see the day na mag retire siya. He's truly an inspiration sa team.