San Miguel Beer

DRAFT DAY WINNERS AND LOSERS

HONORABLE MENTIONS

SAN MIGUEL BEER – Last Sunday, there was one objective…to make your team better while making sure other teams don’t get better at your expense. Since it didn’t seem they could get much better with their first round pick, the Beermen made sure no one else got better at their expense. With no real significant hole to fill, SMB picked up James Sena who will likely fill the hole vacated by Ken Bono. There will always be no substitute for size and by picking up Sena, they shortened the list of big men for the other teams. Although, their Draft day move is not frontpage worthy, their pre-draft trade is another case all together. San Miguel Beer picked up Arwind Santos losing only Marc Pingris, Bono and a 2011 first rounder. In Santos, they pick up a player who is a stats monster who was also landed in the Mythical 5 this past season. His talent level is definitely an upgrade and it brings unequaled depth at the combo forward spot, which he’ll share with Jay Washington and the oft-injured Danny Seigle. Guess what? The team with the deepest arsenal just picked up a nice new weapon.

SMB is the team to beat next season.

Having Arwind and Dondon taking care of the perimeter is a great luxury for coach ST.

Having Arwind and Jay-Wash form a formidable combo forward tag team, perhaps the future Danny's.

Having Arwind plays alongside Danny S or Danny I at the same time defines true offensive powers.

Having Arwind is the best gift one could ever have after winning a championship!

SMB is the team to beat next season.

Having Arwind and Dondon taking care of the perimeter is a great luxury for coach ST.

Having Arwind and Jay-Wash form a formidable combo forward tag team, perhaps the future Danny's.

Having Arwind plays alongside Danny S or Danny I at the same time defines true offensive powers.

Having Arwind is the best gift one could ever have after winning a championship!

question lang... san na po si bono?

• 3 weeks later...

Update on SMB practice today:

Danny Seigle is practicing together with Lordy Tugade.

DS trimmed a lot. He's in his game shape & looks very determined to bounce back.

While Tugade bulk a bit.

Danny Ildefonso looks very serious & concentrating on practice. Dunking the ball from time to time.

While Dorian looks physically fit.

Eman also added some muscles & very active in practice session.

Rounding up the other Beermen in practice today are:

Hontiveros

Cortez

Custodio

Racela

Villanueva

Calaguio

Those who did not attend todays practice:

Arwind Santos & Mick Pennisi (both excused to have time to rest after their RP team stint)

JWash (injured)

Wesley Gonzales (No reason given)

Coach Siot is giving some new offensive patterns.

smb was my favorite team since it was a magnolia team in my childhood days... i live w dis team and also die w dis team.... he he he d best thing is i like d players they r picking w like samboy, mon, alvin teng, franz, hector, ato, ricardo, ives, and now danny dynamite, hontiveros, danny ildefonso, and racela...

smb was my favorite team since it was a magnolia team in my childhood days... i live w dis team and also die w dis team.... he he he d best thing is i like d players they r picking w like samboy, mon, alvin teng, franz, hector, ato, ricardo, ives, and now danny dynamite, hontiveros, danny ildefonso, and racela...

LIVE AND DIE! SMB FOREVER!