San Miguel Beer

gugulo line up ng smb pag bgla nag datingan cla danny s tugade at cortez d na naman alam ni siot panung rotation gagawin nya..hehehe c bon bon nga d na ganun katagal playing minutes... panu pa pag dumating ung 3 bka si jonas bumaba na din playing time bcoz of cortez..gulo pag dumating ung 3 all star cast na naman..hehehe

gugulo line up ng smb pag bgla nag datingan cla danny s tugade at cortez d na naman alam ni siot panung rotation gagawin nya..hehehe c bon bon nga d na ganun katagal playing minutes... panu pa pag dumating ung 3 bka si jonas bumaba na din playing time bcoz of cortez..gulo pag dumating ung 3 all star cast na naman..hehehe

WAG NA IBALIK SI CORTEZ MAS OK PA SI JONAS, SI CORTEZ MINSAN BUWAYA AT PRONE SA ERROR...

Cortez, Gonzales, Calaguio -> players SMB can do without

SMB has nailed the first semifinal seat via SLR's win over Purefoods last night. Even SMB loses their last 3 games in the eliminations, they will still wound up a 9-5 standing which is a guaranteed elimination's best record, even BGK or RoS ended up with 9-5 similar record. But still, i hope for the best to the team. They will have a 1 to 2 weeks of vacation as the playoffs begin, so don't be rusty and play goood basketball in the semis.

SMB has nailed the first semifinal seat via SLR's win over Purefoods last night. Even SMB loses their last 3 games in the eliminations, they will still wound up a 9-5 standing which is a guaranteed elimination's best record, even BGK or RoS ended up with 9-5 similar record. But still, i hope for the best to the team. They will have a 1 to 2 weeks of vacation as the playoffs begin, so don't be rusty and play goood basketball in the semis.

thank you sa sta. lucia then, I can smell the beer flowing in araneta center

SMB WILL WIN there REMAINING GAMES itaga NYO SA BOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Nice win smb...freeman monster game again 33 pts 18 rebs..hehhe :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

danny I also has a nice game specialy at the 4th qtr... :upside: :upside:

hehehe nanalo sabi na pag tinaga sa bote ng smb mananalo hehehehe... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: