San Miguel Beer

SMB WON! Yahoo! hehe..Nanod ako ng live and dami VIP'S na nandun..Seen Cojuangco brothers (Henry and Danding) with their grandsons..Seen Valerie and Isabel Oli halos katabi ko nga sila..hehe..Ang babango hahaha..Seen US Amb. to the Phi i forget her name lang and un 2 anak nya ata...Potah dami bodyguard talo pa si Boss danding haha..Ginebra...Wach out! haha

it will boil down to coaching and changing of players tomorrow. i dont trust siot. smb should get yeng guiao instead. siot should be demoted to asst coach or retire. i dont understand why smb is in a do or die game considering that they have a powerhouse lineup. poor coaching is to blame. i think air21 will win tomorrow.

===================================================================

Naaahhhhh !!!! Wag na lang si Guiao !!! Please lang !!! Let him serve his constituents here sa Pampanga. He's been robbing our tax money by not being present at the Capitolyo during work days. Please and PBA should not tolerate this kind of attitude. He ran for public office,therefore, should be at his office from 7 to 5pm. If he's not our vice governor, he can coach any PBA team pero NOT NOW !!!! We voted for him to serve us not PBA./

SMB WON! Yahoo! hehe..Nanod ako ng live and dami VIP'S na nandun..Seen Cojuangco brothers (Henry and Danding) with their grandsons..Seen Valerie and Isabel Oli halos katabi ko nga sila..hehe..Ang babango hahaha..Seen US Amb. to the Phi i forget her name lang and un 2 anak nya ata...Potah dami bodyguard talo pa si Boss danding haha..Ginebra...Wach out! haha

========================================================================

The maarteng Christie Kenney. Pure entertainer.

hmmmm.... did u not notice sa lahat ng laro ng smb d ginamit ni siot si siegle???? yung dalawang laro na importante doon nya nilabas ang alas nya.... pinag pahinga nya ng matagal ito.... both 16pts frm his against cola tpos air21.... nice win.... kaso masakit ito mag utol maglalaban ng maaga....

===================================================================

Naaahhhhh !!!! Wag na lang si Guiao !!! Please lang !!! Let him serve his constituents here sa Pampanga. He's been robbing our tax money by not being present at the Capitolyo during work days. Please and PBA should not tolerate this kind of attitude. He ran for public office,therefore, should be at his office from 7 to 5pm. If he's not our vice governor, he can coach any PBA team pero NOT NOW !!!! We voted for him to serve us not PBA./

========================================================================

The maarteng Christie Kenney. Pure entertainer.

Pano mo naman nasabi saer haha

Yes, panalo sa Game 1. Nakakatakot lang is bakit parang hirap pa sila talunin ang Ginebra given the much superior talent they have.

i agree with you, with such a powerhouse team, why the hell na hirap na hirap sila sa gins. its plain and simple, poor coaching job. in the last 5minutes of the game, you can just see na tarantang taranta si siot at di malaman kung sino ang ipapasok. he was bailed out by bonbon and the tip in of pena.

can you just imagine that the center of the gins is mamaril and the power forward is wilson against pena, pennisi and pingris. but still they cant capitalize.

smb deserves a better coach. siot dont deserve to get the salary he is getting. he should be demoted to asst coach.

^ true pero 1win doesnt mean SMB will does it again knowing na alam ng kalaban kung panu balewalain ang depensa sa loob...

baka nga laglag pa tau sa end of series eh...

Im just hoping siot will tighten up the inside defense though ganun din sa labas syempre knowing na malopet din sa tres ang BGK.

i dont think n malalaglag p tau!.. considering that Danny S. is now playing and is much more into playing rather than arguing w/ siot.

a great combi in the floor would be Danny S., bonbon, washington, pena or pingris, hontiveros did spell the diff in that game. still, ung shuffling of players is inconsistent knowing that we almost had the game wrapped up in the last 3 mins.

mejo inconsistent din ung tawag ng mga refs last night.

1 more win and the beermen will be in the semis!..