San Miguel Beer

last time i heard from my source, smb is putting tolomia, gonzales and calaguio on the trading block.

gonzales is going to purefoods.

tolomia might be released.

personally, i would like calaguio to be retained. he has the veteran smarts.

sana naman bigyan na ng able assistants si siot. dapat kasi kinuha na rin ni chot reyes si ravanes. assistant naman niya yan e. si jarencio naman mukhang nakatsamba lang sa ust. naloko niya smb na may potential siya as assistant. maybe franz can be appointed as assistant in lieu of ravanes. let's just forget all the controversies franz has been into. tutal, player naman siya ni ron jacobs nung araw.

post-120911-1221396085.jpg

totoo pala ung balita n SMB na Pennisi...cno kapalit?bkit kaya binibitawan ng Redbull mga players nila..22o din kaya n baka umalis n ang Redbull franchise sa PBA?

--financial ang prob ng rb, kaya panay release nila ng big names.. pansamantala lang yan.. if u guys just read the papers, not sa sports, malalaman nyo why.. it involves one of the biggest scandals in our country involving the administration and the son of a former speaker. blind item haha!

totoo pala ung balita n SMB na Pennisi...cno kapalit?bkit kaya binibitawan ng Redbull mga players nila..22o din kaya n baka umalis n ang Redbull franchise sa PBA?

============================================================================

Sana naman para naman magtrabaho na as vice governor si Yeng sa amin. Di na pumapasok sa kapitolyo, kumukuha pa ng sweldo and perks. Aside from organizing rallies against the current governor kapag nawawala sa championship round ang Red Bull, he's good at organizing the mayors through doleouts to go against the governor. Hope, he loses his job naman sa PBA so he can concentrate sa Pampanga. Its like cheating our taxes paid sa province. Ghost official, di ba?

I think one major problem of SMB why they did not do as well the previous seasons is that they have had their share of injuries on their stars also. Their stars are also getting older.

Also, sana mapalitan na yung title ng thread na ito into SMB since balik na naman sila sa name na ito and mas kilala ito. I hope one of the moderators can change it.

Edited by Bitoy

i dont know what san miguel is doing. either they change siot or release/trade some of their players with role players. siot does not know how to shuffle his men. doesnt know when to call a time out and doesnt know how to utilize their strengths.

san miguel doesnt deserve a coach like siot and all their expenses will go to nothing. with their team right now, there is no excuse but to win the championship.