San Miguel Beer

jong won championship on his first try with baranggay ginebra during the 2006-07 season, also the last conference of rudy hatfield in the pba. :)

this conference is already his 2nd with bgk.

ooops sorry.. i did not mention i was refering to the recent conference when ginebra management effected the changes in their line up.they started the conference with a healthy lineup but the chemistry wasn't really there yet.

The only factor affecting Siot I believe is that his is given an enourmous task of handling a star studded team, given his still young age. I would think that the SMC Management is giving him all the experience needed to grow, hopefully he does.

i too believe siot will grow with this team..so will his players. maybe sooner or later..but i know they will get there. its just a matter of establishing their stability within the team

bt until then d coach has d last laugh nt d players

last laugh to what? you're confusing me

its like a teacher and a student. even how good a teacher is. if d students failed in class then d teacher sucks

you said it yourself..both cannot function as individual...team concept 101

If the teacher is good the student will follow. This is what happened in the school. San k b skul nag nagstudy bka sa skul mo lang yon.

You cant be a good teacher if 1 of ur student is failing.

Peace....

If the teacher is good the student will follow. This is what happened in the school. San k b skul nag nagstudy bka sa skul mo lang yon.You cant be a good teacher if 1 of ur student is failing.

Peace....

we are having a healthy discussion here..wag kang sarcastic! halatang maganda eskwelahan na pinanggalingan mo! pathetic

basahin mo yung last post ni webslinger at dallas316. kung marunong kang mag comprehend ibig sabihin nyan may closure na yung issue. respetuhan lang kami ng opinyon..bubuksan mo pa ng sarcasm! pasara nyo na eskwelahang pinanggalingan mo at hindi maganda naituturo sa mga naging estudyante nila..pathetic

Edited by ray004

SMB seems to always be in a panic mode, once an injury strikes a key man, they make a move to get another one asap. Thats why the bench players never get the chance to get elevated sa starting line up. Once Danny and Eman returns to the team, what will they do with so many centers in the line up? Havent they learned their lesson that acquiring a legit superstar does not equally translate to quick results. Well, this time I just hope this will be the last of their trade ventures and start settling down as a team, they cannot keep on doing this every conference.

SMB seems to always be in a panic mode, once an injury strikes a key man, they make a move to get another one asap. Thats why the bench players never get the chance to get elevated sa starting line up. Once Danny and Eman returns to the team, what will they do with so many centers in the line up? Havent they learned their lesson that acquiring a legit superstar does not equally translate to quick results. Well, this time I just hope this will be the last of their trade ventures and start settling down as a team, they cannot keep on doing this every conference.

honga, being smb as my 2nd team after brgy. ginebra... look at ginebra last conference. they started injured and finished with more injuries lalo na sa mga star players. pero they still end up champions.. maybe a mixture of swerte and malas lang talaga. i dont wanna blame anyone....

magnolia is a starstuded team. the coach should be in control of this and should be smart enough on the rotation of players. i dont think siot can do this and this is very evident in the last conference. adding washington is a plus factor but how will he be inserted in the rotation is the question.

siot is not fit in this team. what san miguel can do is trade some of their players or talk to some of their star players and convince them to play as role players.

thanks bro. ray004 sa back up mo.... pag pasensyahan muna kasi yung iba d maintindihan yung topic natin dito. specially pag malalim na yung pinag uusapan....

huh y si mick pennsi???

ganun talaga yung style nila remember ato bomb and d bull d b sila na lang ang natitirang star player noon kay ron jacob pa nga. nag resign si ron pinalit si jong ang bilis din ng kuha ng player ng smb noon pumasok sina 2 danny's, racela, hontiveros plus pena. inalis sina bomb at asaytono sa line up....

thanks bro. ray004 sa back up mo.... pag pasensyahan muna kasi yung iba d maintindihan yung topic natin dito. specially pag malalim na yung pinag uusapan....

huh y si mick pennsi???

ganun talaga yung style nila remember ato bomb and d bull d b sila na lang ang natitirang star player noon kay ron jacob pa nga. nag resign si ron pinalit si jong ang bilis din ng kuha ng player ng smb noon pumasok sina 2 danny's, racela, hontiveros plus pena. inalis sina bomb at asaytono sa line up....

no problem pre..magkapusod naman team natin eh :thumbsupsmiley:

confident lang ako sa composition ng team ng smb ngayon darating na conference. bigyan lang natin sila ng chance. hintay na lang ng resulta

pennisi, pena, pingris, eman, bono, dani i, dani s, j-wash, gonzales, tugade, hontiveros, calaguio, custodio, tolomia, cortez, jonas villanueva, olsen. that's 17.

baka naman lapse na contracts nila tolomia, bono, gonzales, calaguio.

last time i heard from my source, smb is putting tolomia, gonzales and calaguio on the trading block.