San Miguel Beer

let me give you a piece of trivia... initially Larry and Rico weren't suppose to be with MBM

they were suppose to come to PF along with R.A. but someone wanted all the ADMU players in one team

Grabe yun ah......Buti hindi natuloy......Sino kaya itetrade ng Purefoods pag natuloy yun?

Sino R.A?

Buti na rin hindi natuloy......Magkakaproblema sa playing time pag natuloy yan...

and I dont like atoti.... :D

yeah! chances are the odd man out would be Peter Jun Simon

Rico will most probably be playing the spot of Rommel...

as for Rich? I am not so sure... he may end up eating Marc's playing time

or if Rich and Marc play at the same time they may end up getting Jondan's playing time

hahaha! it's too difficult to predict as I am not so sure with PF's rotation

though for sure they wld achieve their goal of putting Kerby at SF or PF

dapit paghiwalayin na lang sila whatever the circumstances

or dalhin sila sa welcoat :lol:

half your wish is granted... Arben is seem to be fed up with MBM management

he is bringing Larry elsewhere... hopefully Larry can fit in his new team where old foes become new allies ;)

Edited by kLique
san ba yan? wala namang lasalista sa PF kaya hindi PF yun :lol:

whoever said it was PF? hehehe the clue is right there

of course this isn't sure... actually it is still far from possibility

as MBM would naturally want Larry to ship him to a sister team

look for Arben to push the limits and pull out all the strings needed to consumate the trade

IMO, danny seigle has lost his edge... he used to be that james worthy type whose too big for quick defenders and too quick for big defenders... age plus wear and tear catching up, perhaps?

i would agree putting together the ateneo nucleus is not a good idea... too many egos in one team... having said this, jong uichico is better suited as head coach because he commands more respect from the players... but siot tanquincen is technically sound.

dondon hontiveros is the best shooting guard in the league not named mark caguioa.

Dapat lang ilipat na nila si Larry .. sayang yung talent nya di nagagamit.

Kung nasa ibang team sya ... wag lang Ginebra or Air21 possibleng pang mythical 10 ang laro nya.

well he was given the proper exposure in Red Bull...

I mean it was coach yeng that made him what he is right now in the PBA

only second round pick to ever win the ROY!

IMO, danny seigle has lost his edge... he used to be that james worthy type whose too big for quick defenders and too quick for big defenders... age plus wear and tear catching up, perhaps?

i would agree putting together the ateneo nucleus is not a good idea... too many egos in one team... having said this, jong uichico is better suited as head coach because he commands more respect from the players... but siot tanquincen is technically sound.

dondon hontiveros is the best shooting guard in the league not named mark caguioa.

nah! he's just not motivated as he was before... plus the fact that he seemed to have developed some sort of phobia after that achilles tendon injury he suffered...

cough! Mac Cardona! cough! :headsetsmiley:

;)

With the appointment of Chot Reyes as TNT head coach, MBM is set to lose two assistant coaches as Aboy Castro and Nash Racela will join Reyes in TNT. That leaves MBM with Pido and Biboy as asst. coaches to Siot.

I feel it is Biboy Ravanes that will join Chot and not Nash...

what I failed to mentioned is that by next season or probably as early as nest conference Olsen will be serving as an assistant coach also... this is apparently part of a transition plan to groom him as the next head coach of MBM

unfortunately I forgot to clear it up with my source if he will be retiring or playing a dual role...

the thing is right now... MBM would have to do a loyalty check on LA as he is being persuaded to join what could very well be the exodus of the ADMU players from MBM

it would be best for both tnt and mbm to initiate trades among themselves. this may result in better results come next conference.

MBM needs to play players like Willy Wilson more...

those players who don't mind getting their hands dirty!

they don't need to initiate trades with tnt...